Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

DeletedAcc

Removing a Main Character  

259 users have voted

1. 1. If you had to choose one of the Mane 6 to remove from the show without affecting the plot, who would it be?

• Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle

(edited)

post-1207-0-25828200-1339795676.pngI've the least votes, therefore I'm best pony.

surprised you're tied with Pinkie....

WOAH WOAH WOAH WHO VOTED FOR PINKIE NOW?

Removing Pinkie Pie is:

Removing 99% of parties

Removing 80% of the show's songs

Removing 50% of the show's comedy

Edited by Pinkazoid

Thats very true. If anything, one way to boot of rainbow dash is to send her to the wonderbolts

lol, 'boot' her to the Wonderbolts.

This particular topic has been discussed before elsewhere in depth. The general consensus was that Rainbow would realize that she'd need to pick between her best friends, or fame. While the fame of being a Wonderbolt may last for an undetermined amount of time, in the end she'd pick her friends. Yes, aspiring to the title of Wonderbolt is a dream of hers, but the element of loyalty sacrificing her friends just won't happen.

inb4 people say 'she hardly represents her element, she'd stay with the Wonderbolts', all six of them do things that are completely contrary to their element. So it's a dead-end point. If they all did their element 100% the show would be unrealistic and boring, and thusly, we may not all be here spending so much time on a forum about said show :3

Just gonna leave that there~

• Brohoof 2

Or to Fluttershy's shed.

or to Pinkie's cupcake kitchen xD

This particular topic has been discussed before elsewhere in depth. The general consensus was that Rainbow would realize that she'd need to pick between her best friends, or fame. While the fame of being a Wonderbolt may last for an undetermined amount of time, in the end she'd pick her friends. Yes, aspiring to the title of Wonderbolt is a dream of hers, but the element of loyalty sacrificing her friends just won't happen.

inb4 people say 'she hardly represents her element, she'd stay with the Wonderbolts', all six of them do things that are completely contrary to their element. So it's a dead-end point. If they all did their element 100% the show would be unrealistic and boring, and thusly, we may not all be here spending so much time on a forum about said show :3

That actually sounds like a good idea for a future show
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Good point.

Wouldn't be surprised if she stayed. But I also wouldn't be surprised if she left. Because when it comes down to friends; Gilda comes to mind. But I won't push forward with that.

OR THE RAINBOW FACTORY.

Edited by Manticore

That actually sounds like a good idea for a future show

Indeed, that too, was one of the things mentioned in that topic, that it'd make a sweet episode for Rainbow to finally be accepted, but make the decision between friends or fame ^^

Good point.

Wouldn't be surprised if she stayed. But I also wouldn't be surprised if she left. Because when it comes down to friends; Gilda comes to mind. But I won't push forward with that.

Yup. Well Gilda's relationship with her was all but severed the last time we saw them, and Rainbow is now forever aware of the bully she can be. Unless Gillda went through a personality change and stopped being a rude bully, I don't see Rainbow ever being good buddies with her again.

• Brohoof 1

Yup. Well Gilda's relationship with her was all but severed the last time we saw them, and Rainbow is now forever aware of the bully she can be. Unless Gillda went through a personality change and stopped being a rude bully, I don't see Rainbow ever being good buddies with her again.

^this

I...no! Why would you even post that?

To be honest (irony ensues), I'd probably choose Applejack to go.

No offence to Applejack-lovers, but she seems to be left behind in the plot, added in as an afterthought only. I've no idea how Equestria would cope with Honesty gone, though.

I restate myself.

Why would you even post that? :(

(edited)

I guess Rainbow Dash, because she could just go join the Wonderbolts for a while or something, and it would totally make sense, so yeah. Probably wouldn't last long though, as it has been mentioned. :P

Edited by SBB64
  • Brohoof 2

Applejack really doesn't seem to be too essential as far as the plot of the series goes. Sometimes it feels like her lines, heck even her episodes are kind of forced.

I...no! Why would you even post that?

To be honest (irony ensues), I'd probably choose Applejack to go.

No offence to Applejack-lovers, but she seems to be left behind in the plot, added in as an afterthought only. I've no idea how Equestria would cope with Honesty gone, though.

I restate myself.

Why would you even post that? :(

Like I said in the post, I was just curious to what people thought. It's not like your committing that you want this pony off the show, just some food for thought.

Pinky pie shows true enthusiasm in the group :3 Without her, 85% of the joy in the show would go away

Not saying she doesn't have a place, just that I don't like her very much and wouldn't mind her being gone more often.

Well, there's alot of Rarity hate goin' on here... Oh well. The reason I chose Twilight ( :o) is because if any of the "not-quite-main" characters was taken out, it would be unfair. Since Twilight is the "maneiest of the mane", she is unique, and as such, it would be most fair to all of them if she was to go off to some other place. They could hear from her now and again... Maybe she could take the place of Celestia! I doubt it though... Highly. And I think removing any of them woulf ruin the plotline. Bad idea. Hand down.

Grr, 3 votes for Twilight now?

Posted Image

How could you do such a thing?! She's like the mane C of the mane 6! The entire group wouldn't have worked without her. Not to mention that Equestria would be forever in darkness because of Nightmare Moon. Crops would've failed and ponies would've starved to death. And without Twilight Ponyville would've been crushed by a Ursa Minor. It's not like anyone else stood up to do anything (except Trixie, but you know, she failed big time).

And this is how you repay her, huh? Thou ungrateful whelps!

And most importantly: Winter would have never been wrapped up ON TIME!!!

• Brohoof 2

I voted Fluttershy. She just doesn't seem that significant. In my opinion, she's only there to look cute.

That being said, if this were a poll for least favorite pony, I'd probably voted Rarity or Rainbow Dash.

I would take Rarity. She is my least favorite of Mane 6 (Not to say I hate her), and well... She could still be the never-seen dresser that works behind the scenes.

(edited)

For me it would be Spike, but he is not the mane six.

So if I HAVE to, I would choose Applejack.

Edited by iPwny

I'd choose Fluttershy, I don't really like her too much, and there really wouldn't be a difference in the show without her, unless, the elements of harmony are needed, but hey, you kind find a new element of kindness.