Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

DeletedAcc

Removing a Main Character  

259 users have voted

1. 1. If you had to choose one of the Mane 6 to remove from the show without affecting the plot, who would it be?

• Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle

For me i say applejack.i mean i do like the charecter, but she need s more development and a leave of absence could help

P.s the 7 people who said rainbow dash will need to PREPARE YOUR ANUS FOR MY GIANT HAMMR

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Remove on of the main six?...

No.

Rarity has most votes?!

NO!

Edited by Tomzoid the EggDroid

I would kick Fluttershy out.

That's mean, now look what you did.

post-1046-0-17936900-1339940860_thumb.png

If I had to chose, I'd kick out Twilight.

Most voted on (when I voted)

1.Rarity with 28 votes (I'm not sure how shes first but I can her on these listings...)

2.Applejack with 18 votes (<-My Vote)

2.Fluttershy with 18 votes (...how?...)

I just find Applejack, as great as she is, has the least personality. Shes just a kinda blandvoice of reason never goes crazy character to me. The Episode she would've been able get more attention from, Derpy ended becoming the focus of.

Rainbow Dash is the headfirst, guns blazing, impulsive character, but in an awesome way (Her Sonic Rainboom made the Wedding Episode 20% cooler (<- I sorry, I couldn't resist...))

Twilight is the most iconic character and is the socially awkward genius who goes crazy over little things (Lesson Zero, A Bird in the Hoof, It's About Time).

Rarity is the Drama Queen, but with a style she knows how to use (THIS IS WHINNING, I loved that episode desptie the lesson it teaching girls the benefits of complaining...). Plus Spike would be devastated if she left the show and I love him too much to let that happen.

Fluttershy is the loving adorable dorable doormat character who can stare down a Cockatrice and tell of a Dragon when shes angry. And somebody just try to say her part with Discord in the Maze wasn't hilarious.

Pinkie is Pinkie so she stays just for being randomly funny and then I said Oatmeal are you crazy and then she said... (she fought the Changlings with her Party Cannon, she stays.)

Poor Rarity! How has she ended up with the most votes? Her character most certainly would be missed if she suddenly disappeared.

Quite frankly, if any member of the Mane Six were to be removed, it would be a loss for the show. Each of them bring their own strengths and weaknesses to bear in any given episode. I think it is a perfectly fine question to ask which of the Mane Six one may prefer, but I don't believe you can ask this question---which member of the Mane Six could be removed with minimal impact---without actually considering major impact caused to the show.

Having said this, I think it's clear the writers have been in a bit of a rut with AJ following "The Return of Harmony." The Apple Family centric episodes did more to reinforce what we already knew about her character than add a new dimension. We knew she was honest, loyal, and stubborn, but "Fall Weather Friends" played up the tension of these traits better than "The Last Round Up" or "SSCS 6000." A good deal of the problem stems from the sudden and heavy emphasis on the Apples. It would be more helpful, I think, if the attention were to rest more prominently with AJ's dynamic within the Mane Six as a whole.

• Brohoof 1

I voted to remove Applejack, even though all the ponies are amazing. It's just... Applejack doesn't really have as much character as the others. I love her, but if anyone had to go it would be her.

AND WHO THE HELL VOTED TO KICK RAINBOW DASH?!

To be honest this feels like another loaded question. So I will vote on just how I feel, not on which would affect the show the least

I would vote out RD if I had to choose one. Everyone talks about Rarity's vanity but RD's pride is just as fierce. She just has to be the best. She is so concerned with her idol worship of the Wonderbolts...not to mention the mare do well episode...how is that for vanity?

So yeah I vote for RD...I say it's a loaded question because I think this question is very easy to answer with Rarity. People seem to dislike her and she may have the least effect on the show in some eyes

Gee, I don't think I COULD remove any of them. I mean, Pinkie Pie and Rarity kind of annoy me sometimes, but they're still vital. :o

Sorry I can't be more useful here, but to me, they're personalities all add something to the show that I feel would make the show less fun to watch if they weren't there. :(

• Brohoof 1

Applejack to be removed? That's like saying you want to die from hunger! She provides plenty of food, she's a hard worker, and is honest.

Anyway, I vote Rainbow Dash... She's too full of herself hasn't really proved anything to be in the six.

Honestly I don't think I could watch the show without Rarity...lol I love her, you might get the inkling from my username. And I couldn't pick Dash or AJ, because I'm an AppleDashtard, and obviously not pinkie...I can't bring myself to pick! If hasbro called me up and said ok it's your responsibility to pick one of the mane 6 for elimination and obviously it cant be Twi because she's the main character...I guess I'd have to say *tears* Fluttershy. I feel horrible for saying that.

All of them have there own part, but to not affect the show at all, I would have to pick Rarity. She is the most complex, yes, but she did almost abandon her friends for popularity in Canterlot.

I would say Rainbow Dash. While I've warmed up to her a bit recently and I don't dislike her as much as I used to, she is still my least favorite overall. I just think she can be really rude sometimes. Also, I don't really like any of the episodes that focus on her.

Also: Woo! First post!