Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony do you identify with the most?

Akemi Homura

Their personalities and antics are the factors at hand. I realize Fluttershy may get along with everyone but for some people this is not the case.

(Moderator edit, 10/15/2012: This thread now covers which ponies you identify with and whose personalities are most like your own.)

Probably Twilight, since I'm a very bookish person myself, but I could probably also carry on a very pleasant conversation with Applejack as well.

Twilight for a nice, civilised conversation. We share some common interests, mostly books and I would find the whole "how magic works" talk very intriguing.

Pinkie Pie for the crazed loonie in my who is just dying to be free. The conversations we would have...even Discord would be shocked by our oddness.

Fluttershy is very shy and quiet, Dash is a bit too full of herself, Rarity would talk about fashion and Applejack would talk about apples.

Twilight. She seems to me to be the easiest one to talk to, but that's probably because I can't talk to overly talkative people. Like Pinkie. I'd get all stressed out trying to talk to her. Ugh.

Pinkie Pie, I think. I don't think, she thinks a lot about what you say and she just wants everypony to be happy, so I wouldn't worry about talking to her.

I'd also be really interested in what she has to say, because she is as crazy as Pinkie Pie is.

Yet another thing is that the longer you talk to her, the bigger the chance of her bursting out into song.

Edited by Kaborer
  • Brohoof 3

Twilight, most definitely. I don't think it'd be impossible for me to talk with the other ones, but Twilight would be the easiest that's for sure. I don't often find other people to talk about books with, so it'd be perfect.

Pinkie Pie. She reminds me a lot of myself, and I think that would be fun.

I also wouldn't mind talking to Fluttershy, because I like having "meaningful" conversations, and since she's so shy and stuff, I think that would work out well. :)

Probably Twilight or Rainbow Dash

Twilight because we could hold intellictual conversations and talk about books. Though she reads educational books and I read books for fun, so I dont know how far that conversation would go.

Rainbow Dash because we could talk about how awesome she is, which could go on forever.

Now as to the ones I could LEAST likely talk to

Rarity because I dont like her and I find fashion boring

Fluttershy because she would be too timid and I dont like those kind of people/

Pinkie Pie would be good for a laugh, but after time would probably get on my nerves.

Applejack probably wouldnt have much to say.