Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony do you identify with the most?

Akemi Homura

For me it is probably either Twilight Sparkle or Pinkie Pie. The reason for that is because they are a lot like me. I have my genius level IQ (seriously I was tested professionally) and like to read. Also I am very random, hyper, and spontaneous I also enjoy partying and just goofing off around others.

Also if you want to you can say the pony you most relate to outside of the mane 6.

Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash. As weird as that may sound. It's who I relate to in the main six. I have many different qualites from all of them.

Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash. As weird as that may sound. It's who I relate to in the main six. I have many different qualites from all of them.

but if you can only pick one of the mane6 who would it be? it's the one you relate the most.

for me it has to be Rarity, i'm not that "generous" like her element of harmony, but I like to please, specially my friends. I'll do what I can to help them, even if that makes me unconfortable, sometimes I put them before me. I also want to stand out in whatever I do, and get attention for my talents not because I seek it, and Rarity it's pretty much like that. But, my biggest quality is honesty, and that's the element of Applejack, but i'm still more like Rarity.

(edited)

This result from the popular poll about pony personality closeness explains me well. Like Twilight, I can be very OCD about things, and pay attention to details a lot. I can also get stressed and anxious about small things too. And like her, I am very analytical about things. Like Dash, I sometimes crave attention and approval from others in the things I do, like my talents. And then like Rarity, I can be dramatic sometimes xP

So like the poll says, I'm most like Twilight. I have several traits from Dash and Rarity but I have the most from Twi.

Posted Image

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 1

Fluttershy. I'm a reserved, submissive little wimp who will break your freaking neck if you push me too hard... Or need some spinal decompression work done.

I'm definately fluttershy. I'm supper shy, scared of everything (my biggest fear is sewing machines) and I'm nevous all the time. But sometimes I'm more like pinky pie. Mostly around my really good friends. I have lots of energy and I talk. A lot. I also I get distracted easily. X3 I have two completely different personality depended on who I'm near ^^

Pinkie Pie for sure xD I'm a huge extrovert, I talk a lot, and I can be a bit loud at times :D That's how I found out about MLP actually -one of my friends linked a video called Pinkie's Best Moments, and said she reminded her of me xD

I'm such a Twilight. Even bits of her actual life, like the BBBFF song. I totally did the things she did. And her personality is quite like mine.

After that, it'd probably be teh Fluttershy. Introvert and all.

Posted Image

I did this test and it only pointed at Pinkie Pie! Haha

But if I would say it myself I think Twilight Sparkle and yeah of course, Pinkie Pie post-1052-0-17597300-1329709763.gifpost-1052-0-17597300-1329709763.gif

This result from the popular poll about pony personality closeness explains me well. Like Twilight, I can be very OCD about things, and pay attention to details a lot. I can also get stressed and anxious about small things too. And like her, I am very analytical about things. Like Dash, I sometimes crave attention and approval from others in the things I do, like my talents. And then like Rarity, I can be dramatic sometimes xP

So like the poll says, I'm most like Twilight. I have several traits from Dash and Rarity but I have the most from Twi.

Posted Image

For me the result was some mix weird mix. I was most like AJ and Fluttershy, had a good ammount of Rainbow and Pinkie and absolutely no Twi and Rarity.

Hard choice to make considering I can find a bit of myself in most of the mane 6. Hmmm....basing off the Pony Personality Test I'm most like AppleJack. Althought I like to see myself as a mix of AppleJack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, and Twilight. xD

I did this test and it only pointed at Pinkie Pie! Haha

But if I would say it myself I think Twilight Sparkle and yeah of course, Pinkie Pie

Ironically, I did this test again yesterday, and instead of Twilight Sparkle being the dominate of the three personality traits, now it's Dash, then Twilight, then Rarity xP

post-4006-0-24072500-1341863425_thumb.jpg

Ironically, I did this test again yesterday, and instead of Twilight Sparkle being the dominate of the three personality traits, now it's Dash, then Twilight, then Rarity xP

post-4006-0-24072500-1341863425_thumb.jpg

I honestly think that test is busted. It gave me Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash majority of the times I did it and I'm the shyest, most nonsocial person ever.

------

OT: I think I relate to Fluttershy most. It took about 13 years for me to warm up to my class and actually be somewhat social with them. That's legit my whole grade school career. :/

Fluttershy mainly because I'm scared of ghosts and demonic figures.

If you don't believe in ghosts then good for you because I'm terrified! :(

Sometimes I'm too paranoid to even go to sleep.

Please don't make fun of me because of this! :unsure:

I most relate to Rarity. I like to think I'm generous, I tend to pay close attention to detail and go for perfection, and I like to stay clean. That's part of the reason she's my favorite pony.

I relate most to Fluttershy. I am really shy and have a hard time talking to new people and making friends. The only time I aren't so shy is when I'm on stage in front of lots of people juggling. I have no problem with that what so ever. That's really weird I think.

I would say I most closely relate to Twilight Sparkle, and Applejack. I love learning, not only about science, but philosophy, history, and politics. I'm also very family oriented, I couldn't imagine living my life without my family being together.

Pinkie Pie! I love making people laugh/smile, too and I find humor in most things. Unfortunately, I can sometimes relate to how she jumps to conclusions too and sometims get a little paranoid that people don't like me.

I suppose I also relate to Rarity and AJ a bit. Rarity because I am creative and Applejack because I believe in fairness and hardwork. I'm not the most honest person out there, though.