Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony do you identify with the most?

Akemi Homura

The ponies I can relate to most are Fluttershy, Pinkie, and Twilight. Fluttershy, because I'm extremely shy and silent when meeting new people, I become Pinkie Pie when I have too much sugar or I'm singing some song. I become Twilight when I'm at home, Anti-social recluse, but with good grades.

I would most relate to Twilight because she is the studious book worm with a tendency to be anti-social...like me but she has a life outside of books and legit friends who actually give two bits about what she is saying...

Twilight or Fluttershy. I'm smart (booksmart, that is), super socially awkward, I read a lot, I usually only talk when talked to (unless I'm around the few people I trust) and I'm totally introverted. I'd rather not go places with my friends since in large public places all the people overwhelm me and I get stressed out, as pathetic as that sounds...

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie. More of the former than the latter. I don't think I'm shy, it's just a lack of confidence :P But I'm also like super super super super super hyper sometimes, especially when I go into these rants where I start making all these run-on sentences that don't really make much sense anyway, but I don't really care because I have all these things going on in my head at a million miles an hour and I have to say them all before I take a--(BIG BREATH)!!

I think I'm most like Twilight, I'm a bookworm nerd just like her. Also a bit of Fluttershy. Though I like RD most of all, probably 'cos she is so much not like me.

A cross between pinkie pie and fluttershy, I'd like to believe. Hyper and somewut crazy like pinkie, caring like fluttershy (I hope). Although the personality test points merely to RD and Pinkie, with 0 points towards fluttershy.

(edited)

I'm definitely most like Fluttershy... I'm quite shy around others, but I also love animals, and I'm good at caring for them. I'm also quite kind, if I must say so myself...

Edited by Revelaitons

For me it is probably either Twilight Sparkle or Pinkie Pie. The reason for that is because they are a lot like me. I have my genius level IQ (seriously I was tested professionally) and like to read. Also I am very random, hyper, and spontaneous I also enjoy partying and just goofing off around others.

Also if you want to you can say the pony you most relate to outside of the mane 6.

Why does it have to be the mane six? why cant it be any pony? For me, I mostly relate to cranky doodle donkey, before pinkie found his true love.

Of the mane six, though, Im a total fluttershy. So many bronies relate to rainbow dash, and I dont know why, Rainbow Dash is a big jerk.

A cross between pinkie pie and fluttershy, I'd like to believe. Hyper and somewut crazy like pinkie, caring like fluttershy (I hope). Although the personality test points merely to RD and Pinkie, with 0 points towards fluttershy.

Yeah, I took that test. i was

I am like Apple Jack. I also have a knack for figuring out how to fix a problem fast and I don't care if I get dirty or not.

Apple Jack is also my favourite pony of the 6 main characters.

"Oh yeah? Well I challenge you to a hoof-wrassle. Winner gets the ticket."

That was an quote from The Ticket Master, I put it in this comment is because theres something to it.

If me or another person fights over something with me, I challenge them to something and winner gets the item.

I am also hard working the same as Apple Jack. I like to eat apples if you believe me.

I also have a room with apples all over it. Not real ones, stickers.

If I could choose anypony I would really be Cadence. But Apple Jack is pretty like me too.

It's a toss up between Twilight and Rainbow Dash I would say.

I'm more like the Twilight shown around the beginning of the series and usually put studies ahead of friends.

I like to look at things logically but when overwhelmed my brain starts running scenarios that are completely ridiculous despite the former.

I am loyal to my friends and hate to disappoint them.

At times I can be a little arrogant but I'm definitely not an athlete so I guess I'm more like Twilight.

It's really hard to choose.

I'd say I'm a Rarity(minus over dramatic)-Pinkie(minus the immaturity)-Fluttershy(minus the shyness)-Twilight(minus the egotistical nature) mix :P.

All 6

Rainbow Dash-Really COmpetitive

Pinkie Pie-Hyper Active and never shuts up

Twilight-Reads regularly and studies hard and worries over the silliest things

Rarity-Tries to be too stylish at times

Applejack-Hard WOrking

Fluttershy-Nature lover

but of all those 6, pinkie and rainbow describe me the most and fluttershy does the least, but i still love em all :D

(edited)

Dashie: Because I'm pretty stubborn half the time, and pretty competitive. And lazy, most of the time. I'm damned loyal to my friends too.

AJ: 'Cause when I eventually do get around to doing something, I'll try my hardest at it. I can be pretty bluntly honest too.

And Pinkie: Because half the time I'm really random and burst into/start humming a song. And I bounce around quite a bit, have random bursts of energy, and usually have a smile of sorts on my face, or at least in my mind.

Fluttershy: I love most animals, and natural beauty.

Twilight: I guess I can say I'm an academic, and I love the night sky, the stars, and Astrophysics/space/the universe in whole.

I don't see myself really relating to Rarity too much.

Edited by Cain