Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony do you identify with the most?

Akemi Homura

According to this:

Posted Image

It seems that I'm between Fluttershy, Applejack, and Fluttershy, witha small ortion to Rainbow Dash and a smaller one to Twilight Sparkle. :wacko:

To be quuite honest, I'm not TOO shy when meeting up with new people, let alone party much (unless its my b-day, which is not until the next seven months lol, then again, my RL friends never invite me to their b-day parties at all :( ) or as much of a hardworker than AJ (though I do that sometimes, just to get that chore done). Sometimes I'm like Twilight Sparkle, though I'm more artist than reader :P, and most of the time I'm like Rainbow Dash due to having a competitive side on me, like video gaming, or even playing dodgeball (which I never played in for years, which sucks). :lol:

• 2 months later...

So I used the search bar and didn't see a topic like this, so I decided to make it.

What pony(s) are you most like? Why?

For me, I'd say I'm a mix of Twilight, Applejack, and Rainbow. I'm extremely loyal to my friends, and I'll always stick up for them. Loyalty means very much to me. I always try to be honest and I'm as stubborn as a mule. I greatly enjoy reading, writing, and I prefer peace and quiet over going to a loud party or something. But I'm also very competitive and hate losing, though I won't throw a hissy fit whenever I lose.

That's probably why Twilight Sparkle is my favorite pony. I'm a lot like her, Rainbow Dash too, but I think I'm more like Twilight than any other pony. I love reading, writing, I'm crazy when it comes to school work, and I prefer peace over a party. In fact, at school I hang out in the library with two of my friends everyday. They're usually trolling each other on this Artemis Fowl(book series) Fan Gathering website's IRC while I read a book or pony fan fiction.

So, what about you?

• Brohoof 1

I took that Bronyland quiz and it popped me out as Applejack. I can't disagree with that: I'm a hard worker and really defensive of my friends and family. Well, scratch that last bit. My family can take a long walk off a short airplane. :P

In my own opinion, I'm a Pinkie. Very energetic, outgoing, and always wanting to meet new people. And I get the ultra-depressive phases just as she does.

I consider myself like Fluttershy, and a little bit like Twilight too. I'm smart, I can even be a nerd, I love physics! But I'm also can be very introverted somewhat, usually just talking to people who talk with me.

I do also know a friend of mine that could pratically be Pinkie inside a male's body. The things he does sometimes...so random, beyond belief.

I don't know... maybe some kind of mix between Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, and a tiny bit of Rainbow Dash. It's just... well, I really don't know. I'm kind of weird and couldn't think of an immediate comparison or combination of a comparison that would really suit me.

If you mix together aspects of Dash, Applejack, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy you end up with me. Whenever I take the quiz I get either Rainbow or Applejack with the other literally a hair behind

Well I'd say a combination of them all except for Rarity and Pinkie. I'm shy, kind, obviously a hard worker, loyalty means a lot to me for it's in my family motto, I'll stick up for my comrades whenever needed, I'm not one to back down from a challenge, I can be stubborn at times, I'm not very enthusiastic about meeting people for I'm still rather shy. I'll meet someone but I would not be overly show myself to them at least not until I know they're good people. Loyalty means the world to me....I've had people stab me in the back numerous times so if I find someone who I know I can trust then we'd be great friends. I'm not the kind of shy person who's hiding themselves, I just don't reveal my whole personality until I know the person enough. Besides....I hate violence...but if necessary I won't mind partaking in a beat down.

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy is the Pony/Pegasus that reflects my personality the most. I have always been quiet and shy around others that I do not know. However I am not shy when it comes to being around people that I know or that are my friends. All-around Fluttershy is the one that describes me best as a person :)

• Brohoof 1

I'm a combination between Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie.

I'm impatient, energetic and yet I'm really shy. I always nap and sleep in just like Rainbow. I can be talkative when I want to, I love to plan parties and making people happy- I also have a sweet tooth for sweets. I love animals and I can be very awkward around people

I'm a Twilight and a Rainbow Dash. I love to read (but I hate studying...:P) and I'm very, very anti-social. I'm a hee-UGE procrastinator and I love to be lazy and do things later. In the personality quiz, I got Pinkie, who is nothing like me, because I'm pretty serious and I can't even throw a proper party. ._.

I'm actually least like Applejack. :P

I'm mostly like Twilight. I love books, libraries, writing, learning and one of my role models when I was little was a favorite teacher. I'm sort of opposed to making new friends, but I'm not very shy. The only difference is that I'm not organized at all. In fact, I'm probably too messy for my own good. I'm also rather sarcastic and get anxious and worried very easily.

I have quite a bit of Pinkie in me too, but I only let that out around people I'm friends with. I'm very loud and energetic if I want to be.

Also, Rainbow. Although I lack her bravery and athleticism, I'm very competitive, sarcastic and lazy.

Fluttershy...meh. Not too much. I can be shy and awkward around people I don't know, but I warm up to people quickly, and I don't get very scared easily. The only episode where I felt I could relate to her was Hurricane Fluttershy, and for a good reason.

I am quite a drama queen like Rarity, but I don't really relate to her very well.

I'm most likely Pinkie Pie. I am very hyper at times, I am great around people and me just being there can make anyones day, I think Cupcakes are great, and I may not party hard like her, I always try and be the life of the party.

Another character would be Twilight. Mostly due to the fact I like to read, be by myself, and I like to learn new things.

I would describe myself as honest, anti-social egghead, so I guess I am a mix of Twilight, Applejack and Fluttershy. (they are my 3 favorite ponies from mane 6, by the way.)

I'm most like Applejack because I work really hard, and I often take on more duties than I can handle. I'm also a person who can always be relied upon by others, and I value honesty very much. I am also a little like Fluttershy and Twilight Sparkle as well because I'm pretty shy/asocial and I read a lot.

I can identify with almost all of them....

Like Rainbow Dash, I can be competitive, even going so far as to time myself on things that I don't have to do fast, just because I can. But at the same time, If I lose, I'm usually a good sport about it, though if things don't go my way, I can get a bit agitated.

Like Applejack, I'm a hard worker, and am dedicated to getting the job done. If I have something to say, I say it, even if it accidentally hurts the other person's feelings, bu like Fluttershy, I feel bad for doing so, and usually apologize afterwards. I don't say much, but when I do, I keep going, and going, and going, just like Pinkie Pie. I like to have fun too, sometimes I'm the "life of the party," but otherwise, I'm just there. Maybe its because I'm not very social, and sometimes, I enjoy reading a good book to get my mind off things, like Twilight Sparkle.

I don't relate to Rarity at all, really, other than that I have a little sister too.. same could be said about Applejack.

Like Scootaloo, I can't fly, but I'm no chicken!

Fluttershy is certainly the one I would have the most in common with so i'd say her I guess? Second would be twilight, because i'm kinda nerdy at times.

Mostly fluttershy though. I can relate to her best, which is part of the reason why i like her so much.