Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony do you identify with the most?

Akemi Homura

Probably Rainbow Dash and Twilight. I have rationality of Twilight and the competitive spirit of Rainbow Dash. (I see EVERYTHING as a competition. Even knitting! ^_^ ) Although I do have a little bit of the Fluttershy shyness. ;)

It was a difficult choice between Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie.

On one hand, I'm awesome, and hate reading like Rainbow Dash.

On the other, I'm crazy as hell, and like eating sweets, like Pinkie Pie.

However, I had to give it to Pinkie Pie. It just feels... Right.

Definitely Twilight. I'm very meticulous with the details, hate it when people don't see things my way, and go crazy when things don't go as planned. Very smart, very talented, but very over-reactive.

Edited by Derpity Derp

Twilight for three reasons:

1. Terrible social skills.

2. Ridiculous OCD.

3. Being Intelligent.

That's pretty much it in a nutshell.

I am totally Fluttershy, I am so socially awkward, and what's more, all my friends act like Rainbow Dash and Pinkie. I need a friend like Fluttershy, or rather, I need Fluttershy as a pet

I am totally Fluttershy, I am so socially awkward, and what's more, all my friends act like Rainbow Dash and Pinkie. I need a friend like Fluttershy, or rather, I need Fluttershy as a pet

Same here. The only difference is that all my friends act like Pinkie pie :lol: ... maybe they are even more random / crazy. I try to do my best to be more sociable, but I don't have much luck with it.

I would go with Pinkie Pie... why?

I'm sometimes paranoid about the small amount of friends I do have. Yup. They might be doing things behind my back...

Now I think about it, Pinkie Pie is surpassing Rarity on my list now, for some reason. Don't know why.

post-8990-0-83370100-1351125647.jpg

post-8990-0-94794200-1351125676_thumb.jpg

Apparently, I am just like my favorite pony, according to this.

I've already replied, but I prefer this version instead. It shows how I compare to each of the different ponies in a cool way.

• Brohoof 1

I think that Applejack and I would get along pretty well, and also Twilight and I.

I don't think i could handle any of the others. XD

Pinkie Pie without a doubt! you wanna know why...Then we shall begin! :)

First of all, I had a pretty depressing childhood, in fact, i think my sonic rainboom only came along last year (I'm not gonna go into detail because I don't wanna depress anyone) but no matter what, I always try to put a smile on someones face, because

1 smile= lots of smiles! (I'm so damn good at math)

I'm addicted to sugar and caffeine (nom nom nom) skittles are awesome :D

Laughter is my priority.

Pink is awesome.

But I'm also allot like Sweetie Belle because I love to sing (mostly at random moments) :) and I'm err... Clumsy? Boo, not I want skittles

I took that weird test thingy and it gave me Fluttershy.

Honestly I don't feel a connection to any of the Mane6, I mostly relate to Octavia. The talented musician in the corner that is generally ignored most of the time......

I'm thinking of a mix between Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle, I'm almost always thinking I'm cool and stuff and during meantimes/intermissions I read a lot.

I should probably get around to replying to this topic.

Fluttershy. The shyness, and the animals thing.

Except she's not even in my top five of show characters overall (Spike is the only non-pony that I highly rank)

And not even in the top four of pony characters. I generally don't judge characters past Rarity, Spike, Scootaloo, AJ and PP.