Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony do you identify with the most?

Akemi Homura

I'm gonna hate myself for admitting this. Fluttershy or Pinkie Pie. Fluttershy because she isn't that assertive, making her perfect for nice small talk sometimes. Probably good for one-on-one chats which I always prefer. Pinkie Pie because she's WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to hyper to NOT talk to without having a good time. It's like a contact happy if you get near her - and you'd always enjoy her company when you just need to relax.

In all reality, I'd shit a few brick being anywhere near AJ (despite being a big fan of her) or RD. Rarity would just annoy me with her sophisticated talk and Twilight would confuse me with her big words (I'd be willing to learn though as I do find her to be one of my favourite of the Mane 6).

I think I would feel best when talking to Twilight, simply because of her geeky nature, It would make me feel "at home" to a certain degree. We would have stuff in common, especially out love for good literature.

If it was multiple conversations, I think I'd eventually get along with Fluttershy the best. I can be very shy in person at first, and I think our first few conversations would just descend into silence, but eventually build up a rapport.

If it was just the one conversation, I think I'd be best talking to Twilight; I'd be very interested in magic, and would probably just listen and ask questions about that at first. Then we could talk about books :lol:

Pinkie Pie or Rainbow Dash would probably be the easiest to talk to for me. Pinkie Pie because I can be kinda like her once I'm comfortable around someone and I wouldn't have to worry to much about leading the conversation because Pinkie would definitely be doing that. Rainbow Dash because we'd be doing something like racing while talking so I wouldn't have to focus on just the talking. Small talk is my weakness.

Rainbow Dash because we'd be doing something like racing while talking so I wouldn't have to focus on just the talking. Small talk is my weakness.

Rainbow Dash isn't really the one to go to if you're looking for a trash talker :P Do you like talking trash?

Rainbow Dash isn't really the one to go to if you're looking for a trash talker :P Do you like talking trash?

Well if I know the person well enough I'm fine with it. Although I'm usually not the one doing the trash talking when it does happen.

Definitely Applejack or Twilight for me.

Me and Applejack have a good bit in common, and I think a conversation would go on pretty well between me and her.

As for Twilight, we don't have as much in common (except that I highly value education and am very geeky), but she seems very casual. That could also result in a nice conversation between the two of us.

Applejack, but only to hit up with her (If I somehow transformed into a pony :D). If I was human, maybe Twilight just because we're both factual nerds and discussing all the interesting things about our worlds would make us BFFs :)

I would looooooove being able to talk to Twilight. I would probably get flustered cause she's smarter than me (and I always get flustered and say something stupid when talking to someone smarter than me) but it would totally be worth it.

Maybe I could even get a hug out of it.

PINKIEEEE YAY I'd love to talk to her and I'd ask her to sing smile smile smile for me my fave song that she sings :D . I' sing along :P . Really she'd be easy to talk to because, even if everypony thinks I'm like , laid back, embarrased easily , hurt easily ( well maybe that is true...). But I am like PINKIEEEEEE, random and all. I love to be like that, but in my school, I can't show that I'm like that.

Fluttershy would be the easiest to talk to for me since she is so similar to me and tries not to harm anyone's feelings. I think Twilight can be quite easy to talk to also since she seems to be a good "thinker", aslong as she doesen't get super technical at me anyway.