Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony do you identify with the most?

Akemi Homura

I would say Fluttershy, because we share some of the same personailty traits. Although, then it might become awkward because who would start the conversation?

I guess if I was to talk to anypony, I would probably be most comfortable with either Twilight or Fluttershy, my two favorites out of the Mane 6, because I can so easily relate to each of them.

Both simultaneously would be nice because Fluttershy probably wouldn't come out of her shell until halfway through the conversation, and while she builds up the courage to say something, Twilight could probably tell me how I ended up in Equestria and talking to cartoon ponies. :lol:

(edited)

Twilight, easily. We'd science it up all night.

Also, Pinkie Pie for random weirdness.

Edited by Evilshy

Depends what the topic is. But I'd say it'd be Twilight. Second easiest would be Pinkie Pie, third would be Rarity. Twilight = best for logical discussions and theories on highly debatable things. Pinkie = best for craziness, parties, fun stuff. Rarity = best for fashion and design.

That's a hard quetion to answer... I usually get along with mostly all personalities and people, but I have problems when it comes to starting conversations and keeping the touch for a long time.

I think I would probably feel most comfortable talking to Twilight Sparkle actually. I have some of the same interests as her and would love to discuss different topics with her.

(edited)

Twilight or Pinkie Pie.

Twilight would just be easy to talk to about her studies. I actually have a high tolerance for sitting and listening to history and theories since I do the same with my own scientific interests and have friends that do the same. I actually kinda like learning so bookworms unite. (Well I don't use books most of the time but oh well.)

Pinkie Pie, purely for the lolz.

Edited by Reaverpony

Twilight or AJ. Both would be able to have really good conversations with me and we would have a lot in common. I'm most like Twilight, but I also have a lot of traits similar to AJ so talking to either of them would be really easy and fun.

Twilight: She is an intelligent person, so if i had a question or was concerned about, i feel I could talk comfortably with her about things. I also think she is the sort of person who would actually listen to you and give me advice. I feel that I would talk to her if i needed advice on something.

Pinkie: She wants people to smile, and I think that if I was depressed or upset, she would help cheer me up.

Fluttershy: Despite being the quietest, I think that she would try her best to make me feel better about things.

• 5 weeks later...

I just don't refer to the mane 6, but the background ponies as well, so which character best portrays your personality?

I personally think I'm more like Fluttershy, considering I'm a bit timid around new people and I tend to lose my confidence.... a lot. Even when I'm around my friends, I'm still always the one who tends to back out of the conversation and keep quiet.