Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony do you identify with the most?

Akemi Homura

:D

Allow me to answer your question with a picture of my results from a "Which pony best suits your personality" test!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Image

I too am gonna be lazy and refer to this one for the Mane 6.

Posted Image

Mostly I'm like Pinkie Pie. I always smile (IRL), am hyperactive and random. I'm even paranoid of my own friends and start my own parties if I feel too neglected. (But I play games alone, hahah) And sometimes people don't get me, but I just don't simply give a damn. I get often comments like "You're so random" "How can you be so positive" and "You're so funny". And I'm also accused of ruining the mood and joking in the wrong places. OH AND I LOVE CUPCAKES. And baking. And parties. And I have an obsession to try and be everypony's friend.

But I also have traits from Rarity (sometimes overly sensetive, perfectionist, lady-like and polite, dramaqueen) and RD (I'm very competitive and like to boast from time to time. And. I. Hate. Losing.)

I could do a List of things that I have in common with other ponies, but it's such a small part of it that I don't really want to start now.... XD

(edited)

Vinyl Scratch. I sit there and nod my head while people argue about me.

Twilight Sparkle most likely, then followed by Pinkie Pie. It all depends on where I am and the time of day really.

I was right. :)

post-1811-0-14617200-1339795120_thumb.jpg

Edited by Vinyl Pon3 Scratch

There's a lot of answers for this quesion in my own situation.

Personality wise, I'm like Twilight and Rarity. I have a huge love for literature and I value good work and a schedule to work by and I tend to get a little crazy when I'm not reaching a deadline. Rarity, I'm thinking her more snob'ish site, not that I want to be, but I am in some ways. I tend to act a little rude when I'm in a bad mood and presume that my own problems are worth more than others.

On another note, I often get jealous of others, making me a little like Trixie was in the end of Boast Busters. When the ability of others exceeds my own, I tend to feel bad about myself and I often "dodge" out of further conversation or just get in a generally bad mood.

When I'm around people, for example when I'm at a furmeet, I tend to become a Fluttershy, and stay quiet unless talked to, just enjoying the company. Though, when we get around the people I'm more used to, or are just 2 or 3 others than myself, I can talk, alot, especially if any of the people are just a little like Twilight, an interlectual person to have meaningful discussions with.

To sum it up, I'm like Twilight mostly, tend to act like Rarity when in a bad mood and I'm a Fluttershy at gatherings.

Definitely Pinkie Pie. All the time. That's what people have said to me, and Pinkie Pie has just always reminded me of my own random, hyper personality.