Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony do you identify with the most?

Akemi Homura

Fluttershy. I'm extremely shy, I'm scared of everything (even my shadow) and sometimes I just want to melt away into the background. It is very hard for me to partake in activities especially if there is a large group (just like Fluttershy). However, if I'm pushed to much, or if someone I love is in trouble I break out of my shell and try to protect them. So I guess you could say that I am a fluttershy. However, my brain and a lot of my thoughts are similar to Pinkie Pie. Back when I was in college (before I lost my self-esteem) I was extremely random, constantly using non-sequiturs and I loved to party. But it is truly amazing what can happen over time. So in the end, I'm very much a Fluttershy but deep down inside of me I'm a Pinkie Pie.

Well, I really love Rainbow Dash, but she's more of an opposite to my personality, so the pony suiting me is something between Fluttershy and Twilight.

(edited)

I'm shy, so me and Fluttershy would probably be the worst combination. But I would like it. And she reminds me of myself so much. :3

I would say Rainbow Dash because she's my favorite, but I don't think she really likes shy ponies...

EDIT: Googled that test. Yup, I'm most like Fluttershy.

Edited by ThatOnePwny

(edited)

I don't quite know why, but I got Pinkie Pie, with a lot of Twilight and Rarity. Weird.

post-2257-0-94972700-1340883697_thumb.jpg

And I got pretty close to a perfect Tom in my pattern too.

Look out! Here comes TOM!

Edited by Full Spectrum

May I just say, everypony seems to be limiting their choices to the Mane 6! :o

Pony most like me (out of the entire cast): Mrs Cake, simply because she and I have an affinity for sweet things.

Pony most like me (out of the Mane 6): Twilight Sparkle, as she seems to analyse things better than the rest.

Character most like me (not necessarily pony): Spike, because him and I seem to have a similar love for sleeping, blankets, Rarity and blue blankets. Our social lives are very similar too. Small, but constant, with a loving team to support us. :wub:

I'd have to say that out of the whole cast, I'm most like Derpy because I'm pretty clutzy and am just trying my best to fit in, but have a hard time of doing so. If we're going from the Mane 6, I'd be most like a combination of Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie, since once I do form friendships, I'm really loyal to those friends and hate to see my friends sad so I'll do whatever it takes to make them smile.

Rainbow Dash with the teensiest bit of Twilight. Out of 3 quizzes I've taken, I've averaged 92% Rainbow Dash, 5% Twilight and (somehow) 3% Rarity. I Agree with the first 2. I am like Rainbow Dash, I am a determined, confident, proud, rash, brash, and also lazy athlete who NEEDS to come in first. I also jump to conclusions and act before I think. I am intelligent like Twilight however and do like to analyze things, just not in a moment of action.

lets see, im a lot like applejack and rainbow dash, but i can be shy like fluttershy and i have rarity moments, i also enjoy a good book now and then like twilight sooo... probably pinkie pie

lets see, im a lot like applejack and rainbow dash, but i can be shy like fluttershy and i have rarity moments, i also enjoy a good book now and then like twilight sooo... probably pinkie pie

Too darn weird to be any other pony... you must be Pinkie Pie! Take it from someone who knows. ;)

(edited)

Twilight or Pinkie.

Twilight cause I love to read and we would have interesting conversations.

Pinkie Pie because I also love to talk and my friends say I talk to fast, so me and Pinkie could have a fast paced conversation!

And I really like parties.

EDIT: Then again me and RD can both be extremely lazy......

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)