Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Just type without thinking. Don't stop to pause. Just type.

FedoraMemes

I want to sleep but sleep alludes me. I want to take to my friends but there is no one here to to greet me on the other end. I wish I could paint the world but I don't have enough money for that paint, and I wish I was a genius but I'm just an implausible girl with junk ideas and a junk body. I think to much but that's all before hand. I just feel so weird but that is me always. Duh my dalek never fear because santa clause is here! 

• Brohoof 1

Okay then I will do as you requested and try not to make any mistakes like the stakes you get a T.G.I Friday's speaking of stakes let's tell a story: Fluttershy was fluttering around flutteryly and wanted some stake, "you don't like stake" replyed Vinyl and then came "you don't either" but then she blinked and asked "wait, you can talk?" Vinyl gasped at the crazy idea of her taking "well then" she said twirling her tail braking the silence and then suddenly kissed Fluttershy with a quizzical look, her reaction being, "hey! Let's open a franchise" smiling back "what's a franchise?", "I don't know" and they all lived happily ever after, but here the twist…it was a raining the day before THE END.

I am typing but why do i type as a snake, because it makes no sense. I have hooves, but it is still very awkward since no fingers and i feel like my eyes are burning from all of this here and my tounge flickering hiss hiss. I really like all of you guys but now must sleep because my hooves are hurtting from typing.

This is just a random stream of thought. Streams are nice to cool your feet in on hot days, I hate to cook my feet on hot sidewalks. Hot cakes are good if you don't order the buckwheat ones. I hope I don't make too many typos because my computer has flat keys thast screw up my typing. Oh crap there was one right there and just in time to illustrate my stream of thought. Back to streams again are we? What ois this, a one note wonder? Is the girl obsessed with streams? Maybe streaming video, oh wait, I don't watch streaming video cuz I don't know how to work anything more complex than a vcr. I think I'll go now.

In the dark of the night evil will find her 
In the dark of the night just before dawn

I have to study but I don't want to study so I'm just going to have some food first and then study well. Super really well I sure hope so. I hope a friend comes online soon, if not I'm going to feel worried because I'm making worst-case scenarios in my head and I hate it but it always happens and everyone is tired of me doing it. Oh shit.

I think it's truly amazing that we are even capable of thinking this fast, or the fact that we even exist in this era of time in which it has developed so quicktly

princess celestia shall rule hte united states for she is a glorious dear leader and luna shall over throw her for the good of the glorious american people because heil luna and heil king sombra except sombra is evil but what if hes not evil and just a misunderstood pony in that case luna will help sombra discover his true shelf while being the glorious leader of the new United Lunar States of aMAREica because sombra deserves this chance and luna is great and cute and cuddly and she is best princess while celestia sits in prision eating prison food because she is bad and mean and is a traitor to great overlord putin the pony because world politics is mean and i dont know just luna is best pony kind of no she is, she is the best and sombra will help accentuate that fact because sombra x luna is a great ship and i dont know where the hell i went with this rant and its a jumbled mess but hay thats the whole point of this thread so why not btw this is probably the largest run on sentence i have ever wrote with a plethora of gramatical errors because i am typing as fast as i can so enjoy.

• Brohoof 1

I'm so freaking tired and I still haven't studied the book properly. Do it do it do it before it's too late, you're doing everything wrong. Do something else besides laze around you dumb fungus. That's what I tell myself and I still can't get anything done. 

I'm desperately waiting for a response to a message so maybe that's messing with my head

On 3/28/2017 at 6:50 PM, Mesme Rize said:

I am typing but why do i type as a snake, because it makes no sense. I have hooves, but it is still very awkward since no fingers and i feel like my eyes are burning from all of this here and my tounge flickering hiss hiss. I really like all of you guys but now must sleep because my hooves are hurtting from typing.

But how can hooves if you are a snek? Adding to that a sneaky one indeed? :o

To be or not to be is a question of existence in general, I have no inentions of being evil or nor do I have anything else against the other people, but I simply have to act in a way that I m seriously going to kill someone. 

What drives DJ Pon3? What drives her to become a well known DJ of Equestria? It is a mystery that no human or even pony can solve. And I want tacos so bad that Deathstroke and Deadpool will eat them all. And also, what is the purpose of all things living? CHIMICHANGAS! Thank you. *bow*

I am still mad they took Crackle away. they can't just take the best emoticon and throw it away. I need to gather enough foxes to invade and take back what is rightfully ours. :Crackle: 

☻♦▲♦ ☻▼♦☻■☻☻▲▲ ☻▼▲▼■☻▲▼♦ ♦☻☻▼■☻▲▲▲■☻▼♦♦ ☻☻▲▲ ☻▲▲▲■♦♦▼▲■☻▲▼♦ ♦☻♦☻■♦☻♦♦■☻☻▲▲ ♦☻♦☻■♦☻♦▲ ♦☻☻♦■☻▲▼♦ ♦☻☻▼■☻☻▲▲ ♦☻☻♦■♦☻☻▼■☻▲♦♦ ♦☻♦♦■☻▼♦♦ ♦☻☻▲■♦☻♦▲ ☻▲▼♦ ☻☻▲▲ ☻▲▲▲■☻▼▼♦ ☻▼▲▼■ ■☻▲ ☻▼▲▼■☻▲▼♦ ☻☻▲▲ ♦☻♦♦■♦☻☻▼■♦☻♦▲ ☻▲▲▲■☻☻▲▲ ♦♦▲♦☻♦▲♦ ☻▼♦☻■☻☻▲▲ ☻▼▲▼■☻▲▼♦ ♦☻☻▼■☻▲▲▲■☻▼♦♦ ☻☻▲▲ ☻▲▲▲■♦♦▼▲■☻▲▼♦ ♦☻♦☻■♦☻♦♦■☻☻▲▲ ♦☻♦☻■♦☻♦▲ ♦☻☻♦■☻▲▼♦ ♦☻☻▼■☻☻▲▲ ♦☻☻♦■♦☻☻▼■☻▲♦♦ ♦☻♦♦■☻▼♦♦ ♦☻☻▲■♦☻♦▲ ☻▲▼♦ ☻☻▲▲ ☻▲▲▲■☻▼▼♦ ☻▼▲▼■ ■☻▲ ☻▼▲▼■☻▲▼♦ ☻☻▲▲ ♦☻♦♦■♦☻☻▼■♦☻♦▲ ☻▲▲▲■☻☻▲▲ ♦♦▲♦

♦♦ ♦☻♦♦■☻▼♦♦ ♦☻☻▲■♦☻♦▲ ☻▲▼♦ ☻☻▲▲ ☻▲▲▲■☻▼▼♦ ☻▼▲▼■ ■☻▲ ☻▼▲▼■☻▲▼♦ ☻☻▲▲ ♦☻♦♦■♦☻☻▼■♦☻♦▲ ☻▲▲▲■☻☻▲▲ ♦♦▲♦
☻♦▲♦ ☻▼♦☻■☻☻▲▲ ☻▼▲▼■☻▲▼♦ ♦☻☻▼■☻▲▲▲■☻▼♦♦ ☻☻▲▲ ☻▲▲▲■♦♦▼▲■☻▲▼♦ ♦☻♦☻■♦☻♦♦■☻☻▲▲ ♦☻♦☻■♦☻♦▲ ♦☻☻♦■☻▲▼♦ ♦☻☻▼■☻☻▲▲ ♦☻☻♦■♦☻☻▼■☻▲

▲▲ ☻▲▲▲■☻▼▼
:grin:

"Beat the game congratulations, Nerd. 

You have accomplished the mission.

You are the very prevailer that protect right and justice.

I would express my sincere. Thanks to you! 

Take good rest.

-General Kawasaki"

Always a classic.

Barbatos Lupus

Nataku

Duel

Blitz

Strike Freedom

Justice

Gouf

Zaku

Dom

Serpent

Tallgeese

Qubeley

Mark II

Wing Zero

Sandrock

Virsago

Lightning

Winning

Hyaku Shiki

Lacus Clyne

Yzak Joule

Kira Yamato

Athrun Zala

Shinn Asuka

and the list goes on and on and on.........:orly:

Yeah but that's fine though lol but thanks so I can have you here though I don't think I have a good reason for it lol thanks so sorry for that my little sister she was just wondering what I did for her and she came me to my heart to see him again lol I'm so glad that she is my best friends she said yes I hope it's a nice feeling when I am done I have a lot to say but I'm still awake right here and now I'm so tired and tired but good enough for me too though I hope it's a nice feeling when Christmas is here.