Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Just type without thinking. Don't stop to pause. Just type.

FedoraMemes

Well the true imagination of ponies is equal to the pi of 3 times the number of companion cubes and divided by cake and you should get 42

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

dododododododo9 dpo0do d-o]kasd'saldxo dodpo[; so[ssodo do do do dododoidiododocxdodododiodl;ksadl;fsddl;ad

pkmdakp'adaaqojk.

that si what happens when I typw without stopin otr thinkin.

Edited by GLaMOS (AceCord)
  • Brohoof 1

Okay I am doing what you told me so I will obey and will not stop at all because stopping would ruin the game so now I'll make one long run on sentence about irrelelavtn stuff so rarity is best best pony and trixie is a ponywhore and we all know and tom the diamond denies the truth because he wNants to pretend he wont get STDs from getting dirty with her.

• Brohoof 4

lkjfvo;ldajkdvodka is scienc eno itisn't sy what you say, you diz moron, blarg ,science,science,science,sicence,science Neurotozin, lemosn are horrible.

(edited)

As he opened the door and walked into the mist, he couldn't help but wonder what treacherous tasks were laid ahead of him and if he would be able to survive them. Would he ever even see his beloved family again? A thousand dark thoughts filled his mind, his family, left to fend for themselves, his country, let down due to his failure, his children cursed with a disappointment for a father. Yet still, he managed to trudge on, driven by a lust for fame and a sense if duty to all mankind.

Edited by Vinyl Pon3 Scratch
  • Brohoof 2

lack of so0lidstuff equals asbestos and lasers and lemons, I hate lemions and i love cakes they kill me often,see, he's killing me, durp durp duerture scienn ce derpy is the leader cave johnson is coOL>

When I start typing I pretty much only stop because my fingers start hurting. Sometimes it is also because the Twilight next to me starts looking at me in a weird way.... she didn't even see my PC screen... I must be really weird anyway. Perhaps it's also Sackboy who stands next to her, or Kratos, who is a bit further away, but I am sure his plans of revenge don't really tick with her. Perhaps that is why she looks at me that way, Kratos is annoying her and she just wants to be moved. But perhaps it's also Sackboy? I mean look at him... he is like the definition of genderbender, one moment he is a boy, the next moment it's sackgirl! Perhaps Twilight has a crush on him, but she doesn't want to be a bisexual... in the end I don't know she's just a figurine, but still, I am pretty sure that is what she is thinking. It could be the other way around though... perhaps Sackboy is whispering into her ear and she finds that weird... I mean what does a sack tell you? "Potatoes?" or perhaps he asks her to play ball with her? We will never know...

PS: Ouch.

Asbesdtos is cool but cores are not noncool I liek building stuff, I sucjk at art, gawdf my spelling is horrible.

so pretty much the other day i was walking with Trixie and we went to a beach with moneys and Santa was there blowing balloons. I told her i liked her and then she kissed me and we recreated that scene from Grease... And that's how Equestria was made

Lolwut?

Ok, I'll give this game a go...

We'll just have to see how it works...

How does it work? I mean, do we just seriously keep typing in here? Or can we take breaks? And will I go insane if I spend too much time in here? Seriously, if I spend a lot of time in this thread alone, you will all be scared of me or think I'm really weird... because truth be told, I am really weird.

Whiteshade, you are awesome.

I love music. In fact, I might listen to some now. And work on that massive LEGO project... anyone want to see a screen shot of it?

No, it woudl invloved eath and clicking and DEADNESS....jkln;casjklnhadekln;daI don't know WEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHUOm'fd;lskodsljj;lksTOO MCU&HC HCOLATE LATETE I HAVE COEK LOL DOURHTL>.

No please don't hurt me I don't want to be processed no no no no no no stop augh my limb augh my spleen oh whoa i did not know an appendix looked like that oh no there's fire and acid and world war two this is bad this is really bad why are you doing this to me ah no no no no no no omg time machine blah cookies hamburger