Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Just type without thinking. Don't stop to pause. Just type.

FedoraMemes

Typing is hard because you got to think of things to say but people have an interesting idea of what people should say and that makes you think what you should say because these interesting ideas aren't always nice ideas and if you say a wrong thing you keep on thinking if you can say the right thing instead then you just keep typing and typing without realising that in the end there's not much else to say

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

oh yeah oke lets see what i can come upt with in this strange what the heck is going on with ya is strange when you think he loe lost the stuff turn around magical unicorn expression entrance in da hood or something i dont know i should stop please help oof

Spoiler

:crackle:

• 1 month later...

All for Cream! And Cream for ALL!!

Behold the power of AllCream!

F11D811F-EC16-4E9D-BAF6-824122496913.jpeg.115c524a4e13cb71254a231c70b1fdb9.thumb.jpeg.5b02c2c1f0b81c938fd55df021ba4bdb.jpeg

Train and grow stronger, my Creamy Children and perhaps one day... You can Cream like me! The Creamiest!

What's THIS?!!? My mighty Cream-based powers sense a Cream-Crime being creameated! Off I GOOOO!

It's my mortal enemy! BITTERMINT!                                   Nyeh! I'm gonna make things bitter! ...which is also pretty tasty, but it gets alot less market. 

By all that is Creamy Goodness!... I'LL CREAM YOU!!

*flex powers activate! Firing Cream Missles! Ahoooooy!*

Noooo! You have overpowered my equally delicious crimes against Creamanity! You have defeated me THIS time AllCream! But I shall find ANOTHER place that has a market for my taste! ...probably Japan.

Another day saved by! ALLCREAM! The Creamy Man!

Somebeing needs to fund me a series to write.

Edit:  ...

CreamyMaaaan! With the power to cream EVERYOOOONE! Spreading his creeeeam where ever it fiiits! Enjoy his creeeeam! For it is good! And iiiif you dooon't! then he'll CREAM YA GOOOD!

Edited by Widdershins

Hahaha. I haven't seen this thing in ages. I remember posting here once. I don't think I can find it again if I want to that is. Doubt I do. I hould get back to work. But at least I am turning on TNS so less possibility of distraction. 1D videos can be really distracting :P Love em though. Both video and band. 

Bow chicka wow wow boop beep. Wait... what even is my brain? Is that what really goes on? No wonder I get agitated so easy. Or maybe it’s the coffee. I talk too much. But I’m supposed to be, right now... right? Okay I’m gonna stop before something really weird comes out (as if it didn’t already happen) B)

This and that are not the same. In fact, they are, but I'm not going to tell the truth about that. Blah, blah, blah, blah, fish an chips if you can find them, whamen! ... This game is kind of similar to the "Say something random" thread. now I'm going to use the smilies that I never get to use anywhere! :pistachio:arn't i cheeky? :sassy: yes you are! :awwthanks: but actually, you're kind of annoying. :ithastolookpretty:i'm bringing shexy back. :crackle: Bellllllch~! :eww: ew, normies. :mlp_xJpg51C: i'm not judging you, but I'm totally judging you. :baconmane: You said WHAT about my garden?! :nom: Well, good fer yooooou. :unsure: I'm not worried, you're worried! :smolder:Harumph, I've had just about enough your sass, mister. :awed: Oh no, I'm magically concerned! :stressed: And now I'm majestically angry! :mlp_gag: DISGUSTANG! :LunaMCM1: Oh you silly idiot, of course I know better than you! 

And that's all she wrote, pappi & mammi!