Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Just type without thinking. Don't stop to pause. Just type.

FedoraMemes

dadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadada

dadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadada

(edited)

So its Canada day ithink and i don't really know what I'm typing but actually Canada day was 1 and a half hours ago but what evs. so ya this post is pretty pointless and nooneis best pony but discordis still best villain(well he's only sort of a villain) Twilight is my favourite of the Mane Six though, Because she's awesome.

Edited by --Eve--

So I just started typing without thinking I have no idea what to write other than the fact that I cant wait to get paper mario 2 again because it broke and that really pissed me off after spending 5 hours to find the game and now I feel like I'm trying to tell eveyrone my life story which makes me look like a sad person when in actuality Im not well ok I am but I wanted to make myself feel better ya know cuz when your sad the only good thing you can do is tell yourself that youre better god this is hard Im gonna quit now bai.

.... I have no idea what I JUST WROTE.

I really don't know how i started to type thisbut now im listening to radio espantoso maracaibo aaa this iamazing apra que tu lo bailes para que tu lo gozes MARACAIBO y no tengo idea fuck my life im typing in spanish what the heck am i doing im not even watching what im typing so how do i know that im typing in spanish if im not really typing agh my mind is fucked up i need ice cream MARACAIBO yo solo la voy a tocar y escuche usted my canto para que usted lo baile para que lo goze y i don't understand anything.

did you know that waffles inaded the planet cause waffle toilet pee and everything pancake toilet poniee s gkjsbs. eakrf s eahrrs s wafdle. and. skn. d kirby sj and qje. a. dubet nova

Food? Since when did you get food?

Wait, that other day when you were hungry? Did you not die? Did you eat something?

how does one understand the universe because it goes on forever and somehow it must end but it doesn't so how can forever begin if it doesn't end isn't it like a race that began but never ended somehow? i don't get it at all do you? do you understand the idea of nothingness, I sure don't because if nothing is there then something must be there....I just confused myself completely.

Oh my god, this thread is so perfect for somepony like me, I mean seriously, how can I even stop typing like this? This is how I interact with everypony, and that's because I'm your friendly neighborhood Pinkie Pie! Hi! DO you like kumquats? I do!!! It's my favorite fruit because it has such a funny name. Like chimicherrychangas. Whheeeeee!!!

I suppose by now you're wondering, about our peculiar mode of transport--I say, our mode of locoMOOOOTTIIIVVVVEEE! ...The biggest and the best... SUPER SPEEDY CIDER SQUEEZY SIX-THOUSAAANNNDDD!

Can't be added or...quality and care! Glad you brought that up, glad you brought that up... Care to step into the modern world and put the Super Cider Squeezy 6000 to the TTEEEEEEESSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTT? He's Flim, he's Flam...world-famous Flim Flam Brothers!

• Brohoof 1

This thread is a blatant spam invitation. There's no topic, no guidelines, no limits, and no penalties. We can pretty much talk about whatever and it doesn't even have to amount to anything.

some days i wonder what it is to be sentient, why are we able to think and feel, why do we have these abilities...why are we able to be hurt, and happy, and sad? what causes this difference, and why are there differences even between the different people in communities or even families, in the way they think and feel, and even hurt? are we made this way? are we the product of some astronomically insane odds? Or are we the creation of an even more astronomically impossible higher power? what is the meaning of feelings? are they truely what we perceive them to be or are they more complex and hidden then even we know? i am not even thinking while i type this, so there must be some part of me that wonders why, how and what we are...my answer to that is i am a brony. i think feel and wonder, and i also love ponies...that is all

I don't quite understand this.

I'll type without thinking, now.

Oh, wait. That's impossible.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

I do not under stand this thread but I do understand hoe I like cheesy peanuts with pickle juice. Why am I Ty ping thisbim only 14 and I still have a life to live and I hate Ty ping on my forum and I'm sorry bbout spelling errors but I'm not allowed to stop and my thumbs are getting tired and this forum is weird. Gasp that took a while to type. So how was your day Mr. Rick astley I thought the Snapple was wonderful this morning.

Edit: after initial typing.

God. This was so painful to go back over to read. I am leaving it as it is. And god. My typing is bad.

Edited by LightRaider