Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How famous is the user above you?

Apple      Bloom

Ice Cube, perhaps one of the most prolific items of all time. A household name, Ice Cube is known both for music and for it's amazing magic cooling powers. Using it's ability to transfer cold via contact with a warmer object, it has gained popularity throughout the world. And, with it's renewable state and easy access, even those in less than perfect conditions can keep their food cold.

He is also the subject of the hit song, Ice Ice Baby.

Popularity: 13/10

• Brohoof 1

ShadowDash, purveyor of over-long famousness comments since the beginning of time. Or April 20th this year, whichever came first.

8 minutes ago, ShadowDash13 said:

Ice Cube, perhaps one of the most prolific items of all time. A household name, Ice Cube is known both for music and for it's amazing magic cooling powers. Using it's ability to transfer cold via contact with a warmer object, it has gained popularity throughout the world. And, with it's renewable state and easy access, even those in less than perfect conditions can keep their food cold.

He is also the subject of the hit song, Ice Ice Baby.

Popularity: 13/10

Dat's right, boi. Better believe it.

I would say that he is pretty well known around here. Always some form of water, from a perfect drop into a body of water, to a frozen cube who knows what shall be next! Iceberg, snowflake, but always a pretty chill guy to hang with that's for sure. XP He knows how to break the ice and keep the party goin!

popularity 9.5/10

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

(The puns)

As a retired staff member, @Kitsune* has had an established name in this forums for a while now, but few know the secret story of how she became a member of the staff, or her malicious reasons for joining. By digging deep in the archives, proof has been found that she manipulated other admins with her fox charms to convince them to advocate for her becoming staff. Once she had the privileges granted to staff members, she placed measures to ensure that one day, the forum would be entirely under her control, including secret manipulating message in areas only accessible by the admins. To ensure no one got suspicious, she retired from the staff, but continues to roam the forums, waiting for the day it becomes hers. An underground following of her rule has begun, and it is recommended that all members join the movement, as they are more likely to receive admin positions in the New Forum Order that is bound to begin soon.

Fame rating: 9.4/10

Charm rating: 11/10

Evil Slyness rating: 20/10

Edited by ShadowDash13
  • Brohoof 1

Conspiracy theorist rating: 10/10.

10 minutes ago, Kitsune* said:

I would say that he is pretty well known around here. Always some form of water, from a perfect drop into a body of water, to a frozen cube who knows what shall be next! Iceberg, snowflake, but always a pretty chill guy to hang with that's for sure. XP He knows how to break the ice and keep the party goin!

popularity 9.5/10

10/10 best water puns would buy again

8 minutes ago, Kitsune* said:

Always some form of water, from a perfect drop into a body of water

Am I the only one who finds this particular figure of speech disturbing?

• Brohoof 1

@ShadowDash13

Idk about the evil rating... let's say... "Slyness rating?" Sounds a bit better lol. 

As for the rest, BLAST YOU SAW THREW MY RUSE!!! Now I will never regain my title again!! 

Who am I kidding, how could they say no to this adorable face?! ;]

Your famous rating?

hmm. Still just a muffin, but a pretty classy muffin at that! I would say you are getting a bit more recognition around here. Plus... a Pegasus, which we all know are the BEST ponies. So I would have to say 8.7/10

@Duality

10/10 cuz you recognized the greatness of the puns!!

• Brohoof 2