Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you fear?

D1SC0RD

I still fear the dark....

I have to sleep with my light on still

Oh also I can't watch VHS video without the light on cause I fall asleep and the when the movie end it goes to the screen with the buzzing and ever since I saw the ring Ive been afraid of that.

O death, where is thy sting?

I fear not disease or dying, because I have salvation in the Lord. With all due respect, I do not care if my belief in Christianity offends anyone.

And I hurled my fear of falling out the plane when I hurled myself out a plane. Skydiving is so much fun.

Heights are one of my biggest nightmares and I have dreams of jumping out of planes and they are terrifying :blink: All I can think is aaaahhhh!!! How on earth does it feel to jump out of one and fall?

Okay, calm down, I will not be sky diving anytime soon. I'm fine with flying in planes but I don't like looking down when I'm up high. So although I thought the Grand Canyon was pretty, I stayed far away from the edge.

My other fears are people I love going away and arachnids shudder

Ohohoho, the stories I have to tell about peanut-butter...

I love it, unlike my insane sibling. (Somepony smack some sense into her? She's a few apples short a bushel)

Anyways, I have a fear of anything poisonous, heights, being in the city at night, water (Like the ocean), and never waking up from a dream if it is not pony related.

I'm afraid of rotting bodies. Thats the blunt virsion.

Now freshly dead I don't mind (Their just no longer alive, not much difference -_-) and REALLY old dead I don't mind either (It would be intresting to see a real skeleton). It's the rotting bodies I'm scared shitless about.

I mean, they look horrible! The maggot covered brown flesh, eyeless sockets with more rotting flesh around it, the falling apart hair... I am disturbed by them.

And now you can thank detective shows like Bones for wrecking what little sense of adventure I had.

It doesn't help my Mother and sister like to watch that show. So I'll walk into the room, see the T.V showing a casual walk with friends or something, then those friends trip into a ditch and BAM! Dead rotting corpse staring at them!

Afew more incedents like that and now I'm terrified that places where people havn't been in for the last day or so will have a dead body to present to me.

And I think it's pretty bad. That closet behind me right now... noones been in it for awhile... what if?

Yeah I'm leaving that for another sucker. Like my siblings or cousin...

Insects are kind of icky, but I wouldn't say that I fear them. Spiders are useful, because they murder the icky insects for me. Heights can be unnerving, but only truly frightening if I'm doing something that makes it conceivable for me to fall from said height. Peanut butter is disgusting, but hardly a boogeyman. Darkness if and of itself doesn't phase me, and the eight inches of S30V I carry on me gives me some comfort while traveling through the city after dark.

My fears are of a different variety,

Failure and errors.

It drives me to double and triple check my work, and as such I've probably screwed fewer things up at work than everyone else in the company.

Edited by Zoop

You know that feeling you get in your gut when you jump off the playground and fall towards the ground?

That's weightlessness. Imagine that lasting over a minute, while being in a cold windstorm. It's a lot like that.

You don't really think about it though, because of the God-inspiring view.

You can arrange to go Skydiving for around $300 for one jump.

Dearie me. I think I would pass out while diving :blush: If that is at all possible. You are very brave.

Bugs are quite possibly my hands down biggest weakness. Doesn't matter what kind, even lady bugs trip me out bad.

Otherwise I often scare myself over the most ridiculous thoughts, like if I'm home alone at night I start thinking of a zombie randomly bursting out of a bedroom. :s

Edited by Dizzy

My fear? Nothing. I don't normally get nightmares either, but when I do, I take an arrow to the knee. Err, seriously, even my nightmares I'm not all that afraid of. The devil could scream at my face for all I care, and I still don't feel all that threatened. I get a bit excited when something unexpectedly scary happens. Dunno why, but I guess I'm just like that.

I have an irrational fear towards peanut butter.

me too! maybe its because i'm anaphylactic to peanuts,,,'

I fear talking to people I don't know.

edit: 222th post

Edited by Flare

My one thing that really freaks me out is having to catch the last train home in the early hours of the morning.

When the lights go out, you never know what kind of creeps come out, and once the trains moving, there's no way off the carriage.

Restraint is probably my one biggest fear. Throughout my whole life, nothing has freaked me out more than being put in a hold where my limbs could not move even an inch. I'm not afraid of closed spaces nor am I afraid of small places, just my body being restrained without me being able to move them.

I'm afraid of sleeping. I usualy have a miserable time falling asleep/waking up, and I have horrifying or disturbing nightmares a lot. I usually fall asleep because I can'y stay awake anymore, which results in odd sleeping patterns.

I'm also afraid of giant gears and dogs.

Fuckin bugs.

being swarmed by small things especially bugs.

Bugs are quite possibly my hands down biggest weakness.

I'm also afraid of bugs ): . We could learn from this pony v

A only things im afraid of are heights and clowns. Nothing else scares me. In my basement i currently have 10 different species of bugs. My favorite is my praying mantis :)

me too! maybe its because i'm anaphylactic to peanuts,,,

Maybe....But I think it's because peanut butter is just plain scary.

In my tongue, he is DOVAHKIIN, DRAGONBORN No, but really? Bees. Fuck bees and all things to do with flying stinging swarming goddamn bees.

Bees and wasps and all other stinging bugs... They are my 2nd most feared thing. I stepped on one twice. Terrible expierience.

One time, I got a little kid to come in my home and kill a wasp for me because I was too scared. I didn't even know the little tike. He missed, but I thanked him for having more bravery than I.

Another fear of mine? Trying new foods. I cried when my friend made me eat tomatoes.

Nothing I really fear, a couple of things are scary, but I dont really fear anything.

ok maybe one thing :P

I fear turning the light of when going to sleep just after watching a weeping angel episode of Doctor who :P