Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you fear?

D1SC0RD

Eternal life, good or bad. I don't care if I get to live forever in paradise in heaven. Or Eternally in hell, I accepted the fact that I am going to die and want to keep it that way, not have other complications in my way :/

My own future.

I have several things coming my way that will occur one at a time later this year, but what really worries me is my own incompetence to accomplish what I'll need to do. It's more the fear of failure really. Should I screw up on my tasks, I know I'll have more than just myself to be mad at and my overall life can be affected for the worse.

Death, disease, public humiliation, rejection, and even clowns don't scare me. I love all living things, however, I prefer to love some from a distance, namely snakes. If I were to encounter one close-up, with no sort of barrier, I would promptly proceed to s**t my pants and scream like a little girls. 

• 2 weeks later...

I fear a lot of things actually. Spiders, dying, failure, etc. All the more common stuff.

However, one thing has been heavily weighing on my mind lately. It's really developed into one of my worst fears. I feel like I'm completely wasting my life, and as the days go by I'm losing more and more chances of doing things while I'm still young. I'm only 20, soon to be 21. But I feel like I've missed out on a lot of my youth. I never did pranks or any crazy things, as a high schooler. And now as a college student, I mainly sit in my room and watch anime and MLP, and play video games. Not to say those are in any way bad, but I feel like I do them too much.

I actually just watched a Japanese Disney World commercial, that followed a little girl who was first shown as a toddler, than a young child, then a teen, then a young adult, getting married, then bringing her child to Disney World.... You get the point. She looked like she had a really fun-filled fulfilling life. Then I look at myself who continues to sit here doing nothing. So I guess one of my worst fears is wasting the life I have. I only have my youth for a short time, and I fear that I'm wasting it away. I'm attempting to change that.

I'm sure some people share this fear as well. But man, does it scare me  :lol:

Edited by takai

I fear many things. I'm claustrophobic, I'm squeamish, I'm startled easily, I'm scared of spiders, horror movies, creepy things, mildly scared of the dark and being alone after 7:00 PM.

• Brohoof 1

losing my boyfriend @Commander Tangent

losing my friends

I honestly do now know where i would be and what I would do without any of them, especially Tangent and my friends/forum family

probably be lost in the darkness like before

Edited by Scarlet (Raidenpuff)

I fear him. Let me put my fear into picture. See now... See forever...

I must go to sleep. Permanatly... I love you aluftcfuvtuvtfvtuvtstvfsvutftfstuvstuvtvzuvtfutfztvzuvyffyvzutvfufvyzuvfyz

post-24566-0-45111800-1398283139.jpg

• 4 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm afraid of losing control of my emotions and hurting someone either emotionally or physically. I have a bad temper and I can easily turn into a monster if provoked enough. I hope I never have to face that. I'm trying really hard to learn control but these things take time. 

• 11 months later...

I fear letting people down, or doing something that would upset someone. 

This is probably thanks to my ex-friend, who basically blamed everything on me so everything was always my fault.

I'm also afraid of a couple of insects like spiders, wasps, bees, moths

On 1/16/2019 at 9:01 AM, Lucky Bolt said:

And the dark. I've always been afraid of the dark. :sealed:

This too. ^^

Like, I can sleep in the dark, but I imagine a lot of things there and tend to freak out a bit

Edited by Emerald Heart

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’m afraid of being suddenly thrown into suffering. Like with incurable diseases, where your life just changes permanently.

I’m afraid of being helpless. For myself, and for other people. 

I’m afraid of pain beyond my understanding.

• Brohoof 2

I’m afraid of old age.  

I’m afraid of losing loved ones. 

Im afraid of what happens after death (if anything).  I mean what if the afterlife turns out just as boring as this one? 

I’m also afraid of wind chimes :awwthanks:

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, AppleButt said:

I’m also afraid of wind chimes

Aww, you are supposed to relax to them and their random sounds!

1 hour ago, AppleButt said:

Im afraid of what happens after death (if anything)

Yea, being afraid of dying, but also being afraid of what comes after. That's is pretty normal.

Edited by Super Splashee
Spelling
  • Brohoof 1