Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you fear?

D1SC0RD

24 minutes ago, Super Splashee said:

Aww, you are supposed to relax to them and their random sounds!

There was a movie I liked as a kid  called “Twister.”  It is about tornado chasers.  

There was a scene where one of the character’s aunt’s wind chimes were blowing crazy.   Then later her house got blown away by a tornado. 

As a kid it scared me cause I connected wind chimes with tornadoes, and the fear just kinda stuck since!  

Edited by AppleButt
  • Brohoof 2

52 minutes ago, Bastian said:

Im afraid of having fears.

Indirect fear. That's the worst fear.

If you access your fears through your fears, and it turns out to be yet another indirect fear, ... Yea, I am not going to go there.

• dogs. i've got mild cynophobia. i can usually cope with being around dogs, but sometimes i panic when i'm near large dogs, especially when there aren't many other people around. apparently this is a common phobia, but i don't know anybody with this phobia
  • clusters of bumps and holes. i've got moderate trypophobia. seeing clusters of bumps and holes usually makes my face and head really itchy and gives me goosebumps (which, ironically, trigger my trypophobia to a degree) and makes me feel really uneasy for at least a couple of minutes (once, i saw something i couldn't get out of my head for weeks. that was not fun)
  • insects. i've got moderate entomophobia. i hate all flying insects, except for the tiny ones. i can't be in the same room as anything that flies that is bigger than a housefly. this is by far my most unfortunate phobia because it's practically impossible to avoid these bastards for over half of the year (unless you live in antarctica)
  • arachnids. arachnophobia is a very common phobia, so a lot of you guys can probably relate to this one
  • Brohoof 1

I'm scared of big hairy moths. 

Scared of losing things when I'm drunk or like spilling something on my laptop. Like when I'm drunk I'm constantly like I gotta do this and that to make sure nothing goes wrong! I'm extremely careful, but like as careful as you can be when you're drunk XD