Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you fear?

D1SC0RD

I think the only reason I made it through that video is because I had it muted.

But I have no shame. I'm happy I watched the whole thing (I was sure that I'd chicken out).

Edited by D1SC0RD

Oh god, I am TERRIFIED of the American government. SOPA is just the latest in a history of government sticking their dicks in things they don't understand :(

funny way of saying that but I agree, and there isn't much I can do about it either :/

Copypastas. I know most of them are fake but some of them can seem pretty real. There's one about Majora's Mask that's absolutely terrifying. :s

You mean creepypasta? Yeah, most of it sucks, but some really is creepy.

Also, I'm not really scared of bees and wasps and all manner of flying, stinging insects, but I certainly feel nervous around them. Which my friends find funny my because I'll sit and talk to a brown recluse spider, one of the deadliest in the US, and even let less poisonous ones crawl on me, but if there's a bee around I'm like, fuck that I'm walking away.

Or I just kill it. I try not to kill them, though, because bees pollinate things and wasps kill pest bugs.

Edited by Evilshy

Another thing I'm scared of is people who get those earrings that practically put a MOTHERF***ING GIGANTIC HOLE IN YOUR GOD DAMN EARLOBE! I forgot what they're called but the idea of someone wanting a hole like that in their ear...

:blink:

Copypastas. I know most of them are fake but some of them can seem pretty real. There's one about Majora's Mask that's absolutely terrifying. :s

depends. some of it is real good and scary, but some of it tries too hard to be scary, and ends up being too much. see: happy appy.

Aye, that's not the way to live at such a young age. :s

And yes, life is indeed scary and we never know where it will take us but that's why we have us brony community to always stick together through thick and thin. :D

My biggest fear now is ever MLP: FIM ever coming to an end. ;_;

not saying I'm afraid either of life nor death. I guess if I think too much about it I could probably come up with something about life that would scare me.But im too lazy to do that. Right now at least.

Edited by Flutterfry

Aye, that's not the way to live at such a young age. :s

And yes, life is indeed scary and we never know where it will take us but that's why we have us brony community to always stick together through thick and thin. :D

My biggest fear now is ever MLP: FIM ever coming to an end. ;_;

Darn me too but I would prefer to see it end than watch them destroy it.

It's not really a "Fear" but when it is late at night and I refuse to sleep, my mind starts to get over active and I'll think I keep seeing stuff.

Then I start imagining creepy things coming around the corners, hearing sounds, and feel like I am being watched. Like at the computer right now, I keep thinking I feel something is behind me, and when I look there is nopony there of course, but my mind likes to scare me like that due to all the horror and slasher movies I've watched. =/

Anything that is creepy and crawly makes my skin crawl, it's the grotesque and alien way they look that gets to me. Especially spiders, my goodness, the way they move and agh, I'm terrifying myself by going into such detail.

It's not really a "Fear" but when it is late at night and I refuse to sleep, my mind starts to get over active and I'll think I keep seeing stuff.

Then I start imagining creepy things coming around the corners, hearing sounds, and feel like I am being watched. Like at the computer right now, I keep thinking I feel something is behind me, and when I look there is nopony there of course, but my mind likes to scare me like that due to all the horror and slasher movies I've watched. =/

You don't know how ironic that seemed coming from somepony with Fluttershy's persona. :P

I often feel the same way though if I had just watched something absolutely terrifying. I have to spend all night constantly looking over my shoulder at my closet doors and hoping they don't just suddenly burst open and a zombie comes sprawling out. :s

I also fear that Pinkie Pie may very well be my new favorite pony.. Personality test. :s

Edited by Dizzy
  • Brohoof 1