Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would Apple Bloom's cutie mark be?

D1SC0RD

It's obvious to me what the other CMC fillies should get for their cutie marks.

I think Scootaloo will get a flaming wheel, kind of like the Hot Wheelz logo. Sweetie Belle will get something about singing (maybe a bell, because her voice is on pitch?).

Ponies seem to have names associated with their talent/cutie marks (ex; Rainbow Dash, she "dashes" and has a lightning cutie mark which resembles speed). But what exactly is Apple Bloom's talent?

On top of that, what would be her cutie mark?

Let me know in the comments below (feels like a youtube vlogger).

Well my logic tells me that Applebloom isn't good at growing, so when she goes grow up and discover who she is, she would get a grown apple tree or something to symbolize that.

However, I have a feeling that due to the episode they performed the talent show in, she'll get something in carpentry, or building/furnishing places.

• Brohoof 1

Maybe some sort of Sherlock Holmes style hat! I should google and see what it is, because she is always trying to figure something out, maybe she is good at problem solving!!

Posted Image

Thats what it would look like

edit: lol I got the all the admins of this site to like this :) I'm screen capping that so I can use it everywhere I want to now >: )

Edited by Flare
  • Brohoof 5

Remember when the CMC got their clubhouse?

Scootaloo scooted there as fast as she could, Sweetie Belle was singing, and Apple Bloom did a fantastic job fixing up the clubhouse.

I think her talent is something associated with that (as Hayze mentioned) but I can't place a finger on what it would be. How such a talent would apply to the Apple Family theme? No clue.

Posted Image

Yur fun-e

c:

Edited by D1SC0RD

Posted Image

edit: lol I got the all the admins of this site to like this :) I'm screen capping that so I can use it everywhere I want to now >: )

Did not see this post.

I cannot see it either.

Oh you silly troll.

What can I say? I'm a troll!

ontopic: I don't want Applebloom to get her cutiemark, because its sorta part of the show, its like fluttershy talking in a non soft voice/being a bitch or spike growing up, they might do something like it for one episode (the spike one where he grows up, the cutie pox SE2EP1/2)

I think she would get something design-related, as the CMC seemed to have everything switched up during their preformance for the tallent show. Sweetie Belle did the design instead of singing, Scootaloo did the singing instead of dancing, and Apple Bloom did the dancing instead of design. It doesn't matter if Scootaloo likes singing, Apple Bloom likes dancing, and Sweetie Belle likes trains likes design. Your cutie mark is earned for what you do best. She really proved her design skill when she repaired Applejack's treehouse. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

My guess is tools in front of either an apple, or an apple blossom.

The tools show her special talent for building, construction, design, (or possibly art?).

The apple or apple blossom symbolizes the importance of family.

How do you guys think she'd earn it?

I think she would get something design-related, as the CMC seemed to have everything switched up during their preformance for the tallent show. Sweetie Belle did the design instead of singing, Scootaloo did the singing instead of dancing, and Apple Bloom did the dancing instead of design. It doesn't matter if Scootaloo likes singing, Apple Bloom likes dancing, and Sweetie Belle likes trains likes design. Your cutie mark is earned for what you do best. She really proved her design skill when she repaired Applejack's treehouse. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

Imma agree with you. Very well put, by the way.