Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would Apple Bloom's cutie mark be?

D1SC0RD

Since Applebloom has a knack for building anyone think that she would become an apprentice for Flim and Flam and learn to build apple cider machines? Maybe she becomes the first to make cars too or at least an automated apple shuttling vehicle. I'm sure she would have a cutie mark related with apples so how about an apple cider making machine or a truck that carries apples.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My guess is that all of the CMC will get cutie marks that are somehow related to one another. I don't know how this would work, but one might get a blank piece of paper, one a pencil, and one an eraser. Something like that.

• 7 months later...

First off, it always has to do with their name. Look at Twilight. The only thing that relates with it is that things sparkle when she performs magic. Anyway, I think it should be an apple tree. She would plant the Apple Family's crops. Easy.

Edited by FlutterGuy234
  • Brohoof 1

Its....Apples with a bloom.

But seriously seeing how almost every Apple family member has an apple CM I wouldn't be suorised if she had one as well

It'll definitely involve an apple, however, what about her talent?  Names do have something to do with it, but it still has to represent her special talent.

Since so far its been revealed that her talent has to do with her ability to craft (carpentry, dressmaking, so on) there should be an apple, as well as something to represent that.

• Brohoof 1

The art is fanmade, but Hasbro did use it.

Cutie_Mark_Crusaders_Chocolate_Popcorn_r

I've kind of gotten mindset when it comes to the CMCs having these Cutie Marks as their own. ^^

The episode were the cutie mark crusaders had twilight time I felt gave it away. I think Apple Blossom's CM will be something to do with science, like plant science, aka; apples or some science CM. Scootaloo's should be a scooter! Sweetie belle is going to be something with magic! =] 

Some people say it it'll be a cutie mark having to do with construction, some believe it'll be a cutie mark of potion making, and some think it'll be something completely different.

I want it to be something different and unexpected. That'd be a nice twist.

well, it seems that in many cases, a pony's NAME seems indicative of what cutie mark they have. (rarity has 3 diamonds and diamonds are quite a rarity, indeed, fluttershy sounds like butterfly and snips and snails are just blatant) so i think applebloom's cutie mark will be an apple blossom or in other words, a BLOOM

AB's talent is clearly arts/crafts. The talent show stuff? Painting the clubhouse? Making the giant card (if i recall correctly somepony said she did most of the work on it)

I know it'll probably do something with apples, but I really want her to break from the family norms and get a cutie mark off something else. Maybe something science-related, she seems to love potion-making! It could even be an episode: the Apple family has to deal with the fact that Apple Bloom's talent isn't working the farm. I don't know.

• 1 month later...

Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but I don't think getting a cutie mark is just about what you're best at. If it was then the cmc would already have their marks. Everypony's mark seems to match up with what they are most passionate about. Every cutie mark origin story has ended with the pony realizing what he/she truly wanted to do with his/her life and then getting his/her mark.  After all we haven't seen a single pony that has been upset with the cutie mark they get (cutie mark switch-a-roo episode excluded). 

Scootaloo won't get her mark until she comes to terms with the fact that her wings may never grow in and that she can still be awesome on her scooter. Sweetie Belle will get hers when she stops trying to be just like hr big sister and starts he singing career. Apple Bloom is a bit of a wild card. She's good at carpentry, potion making, and making zap apple jam. The only problem with a carpentry cutie mark is that it would take her away from Sweet Apple Acres, which would make her unhappy. Also carpentry is a useful farm skill, so I think it still counts as a Sweet Apple Acre theme. The route that makes the most sense to me is to have her start taking over from Granny Smith, learning about zap apples and making the jam, something her bother and sister can't do. Having a zap apple bloom on her butt would give her a place on the farm where she can grow as her own character instead of Apple Jack lite.

The episode were the cutie mark crusaders had twilight time I felt gave it away. I think Apple Blossom's CM will be something to do with science, like plant science, aka; apples or some science CM. Scootaloo's should be a scooter! Sweetie belle is going to be something with magic! =]

Just got an image pop in my head of and Apple with Pi on it.