Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will you regret watching Friendship is Magic?

Loona

(edited)

I just thought of this....

When MLP ends, do you think you'll look back and regret liking it? Maybe think you were too obsessive, etc?

Of course, nobody knows yet, but what are your thoughts?

Edited by Skyla

I'm pretty sure I've used this quote too many times now, but...

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.

So, no. I will not regret a thing. A few years of my life well spent. :)

• Brohoof 16

Because I'm a hypocritical bastard, I'm probably gonna think back and wonder WHY the hell I was watching a girl's cartoon. Then again, considering how much of an influence it had over others, and looking at how it expanded from being a trolls way to get his kicks to being a worldwide fandom, I'll also be subject to thinking about how awesome a group of people can be when united under a similiar preference, no matter how strange.

...THEN I'll go back to questioning why I was watching a show for girls. :P

• Brohoof 4

Nah. I've liked and geeked out over all sorts of things in my life, many of which have disappeared along with their fanbase over time. But I can't say as I regret any of them. They brought me joy during those times and some great memories. Should this show end, and its fanbase fade away, I'll still be happy to have had something to enjoy with my friends. Plus, it's comforting to know that such a positive and charity minded group came out of something as simple as a TV show.

I'd still love it if the show ended. I mean this fanbase is awesome.

If everypony lost their interest in it though, I would still like it, but I would probably be shy about it and not tell others.

• Brohoof 1

I have yet to regret obsessing over the original Yu-Gi-Oh! series, as a matter of fact I still obsess over it every once in a while.

Also, I still loved Teen Titans after it went off of the air (it's coming back now! :D) so I doubt my love for this show will dwindle after it inevitably goes off the air.

I just thought of this....

When MLP ends, do you think you'll look back and regret it?

Of course, nobody knows yet, but what are your thoughts?

don't make me thing about mlp ever ending...im getting teary just thinking about it

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Nah, I still watch The Ren and Stimpy Show and The Mighty Boosh at least twice a week, each. I'll probably still be chilling with my bronies at meet-ups and stuff long after the show has officially ended. Hopefully. So if everything goes to plan, I simply won't have time to regret anything.

Edited by Swordfishtrombone

I worry that. I used to be obsessed with Naruto but now I see it as a stupid manga that will never end and fails to have any romance despite all the crushes and obvious pairs (sorry Naruto fans...). But MLP ain't Naruto and I doubt they'll drag it out into something boring. It'll continue and end great. I know it.

No regrets.

Nothing lasts forever after all~

I'm honestly happy for MLP. It brought me and 3 and my family members closer together which means a lot to me due to how my life is right now.

So yeah. Blah blah Manticore is cherishing happy moments brightly colored cartoon horses has brought them.

• Brohoof 1

I'll look back and wonder why the hell I joined this Forum, made several good friends on said Forum, shared mylife experiences with people I've never met in real life, and enjoyed a humble show about colorful talking ponies discovering "the magic of friendship" with those same people.

Good times spent well.

Also, I still loved Teen Titans after it went off of the air (it's coming back now! :D)

Say what now? Source please! Teen Titans was where I was heard about Tara Strong, which is part of what led me to MLP in the first place! Yet another show I never regret watching.

I wouldn't regret watching the show after it's over, why would I? It's a fantastic cartoon that makes me happy and that it helps me escape from my worries. No way in heck that I would look back thinking, "what was I on when I was watching this show?"