Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will you regret watching Friendship is Magic?

Loona

If the show ends, I'll probably be a bit depressed about it for awhile. Not forever, but still. It's a great cartoon, and I hope it doesn't end for years to come. I figure this'll be one of the cartoons I'll share with my kids (if I have any) and be able sit down and enjoy it with them, and think about all the happy moments it brought to me.

There's no reason to regret, unless something caused you grief or sadness or anger. Does Friendship is Magic bring you any of these? If yes, then you have perfect reason to regret it.

What? Regret? No, that never. If I gave it a chance and came this far along, I think it would be such a waste to one day think of these moments as a disgrace. Plus there's this...

Posted Image

(edited)
When everypony stops watching it and the show ends, the only thing I will regret is that I didn't became a brony earlier. Edited by Jokuc

I have no regrets now, and will have no regrets later. I've met awesome people, I've become a better person, and I've discovered some rad music. No, I will never regret this.

I would have no regrets for having watched the show during its run, but I may regret not having contributed more to the Brony community.

(edited)

I'll probably end up the weird, but cheery old man in the neighborhood, who walks up to random kids playing in the street with their lightsabers or whatever futuristic toys they have and tell them: "Back in my day, real men played with ponies!"

Then I'd walk off while whistling Winter Wrap Up, reminiscing about the day where I first watched MLP and had no idea what I was getting into. Looking back without regret.

. . .Well. . . Maybe this one lucid dream incident involving Molestia that happened recently I'll probably regret for a while, but I won't talk about that.

Edited by Brisineo
  • Brohoof 2