Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cold Showers, Yay! or N-n-neigh!

LovingTolerance

Posted Image

About a week ago I started taking my showers cold. At first it was horribly unpleasant, but now I like it.

Advantages:

1. No waiting for hot water

2. Save money

3. Shorter showers

4. Better for skin and overall health

Disadvantages:

1. Cold

Has anyone else here taken a cold shower?

• Brohoof 19

No. Take some more no while you're at it.

Hot or nothing. I'd shiver for an hour non-stop if I forced myself to sit in a cold shower, due to goosebumps that I get easy from anxiety. Not to mention it's just entirely unpleasant.

• Brohoof 2

I have so that I could be ready in case of an emergency where warm water was unavailable, but I have slacked out on that recently. Thanks for giving me more reasons to take cold showers!

• Brohoof 1

I actually like cold showers, it makes you feel amazingly fresh, and afterwards when you get out you actually feel warm, although you have to get used to it at first ;) but i know it makes me feel nice! I must get back into taking them :)

• Brohoof 2

I am a warm shower person, on the other hand I do some of my best thinking and problem solving in the shower. So it has to be comfortable, and the ability to write on the glass pane with my fingers.

• Brohoof 1

I take medium-cool showers,

the reason being because they wake you up,

they make you feel refreshed,

and most important they make your hair less frizzy.

I have very fine hair, so that's important to me. ~

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Cold showers causes me to catch a cold. :(

I used to like cold water when I was little, until I reasize that it results in hypothermia, so I take warm showers, but not scorching hot showers, cause they hurt like mad! DX

Edited by Jon the VGNerd

Lukewarm showers, my skin burns up and peels in hot showers, and cold showers are fine, but unenjoyable and uncomfortable.

Although, on a really hot day, take a warm shower, why? Your body temperature lowers with warm showers, it is the complete opposite with cold ones.

• Brohoof 1

I can't take cold showers. Our water heater broke a couple of months back and I tried to take a cold shower. It didn't work. I'd imagine people who like cold showers don't take them that cold, though. I hope anyway, I don't know how anybody could stand that!

Cold showers... I only take them cause my mom won't waste money for hot water >:L

That's a bit stingy.

...I thought your Pinkie signature said "Join the Zion Army!" I was like "wow, I guess MLP is a religion now." Come to think of it, it sort of is.

I can't take cold showers. Our water heater broke a couple of months back and I tried to take a cold shower. It didn't work. I'd imagine people who like cold showers don't take them that cold, though. I hope anyway, I don't know how anybody could stand that!

So far I'm taking them as cold as the water comes, which is fairly cold in Oregon, even in June.

That's a bit stingy.

...I thought your Pinkie signature said "Join the Zion Army!" I was like "wow, I guess MLP is a religion now." Come to think of it, it sort of is.

Good thing that I only go to my mom's house on the weekends... and on people's birthdays xD