Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cold Showers, Yay! or N-n-neigh!

LovingTolerance

That's an absolute negative to cold showers. I can't stand them. I don't like them. The water has to be decently warm.

Lately, thanks to a water issue, we've had issues with the showers being too hot. Seems as though the water temperature doesn't quite regulate itself as well as it used to when going through a shower. I like to enjoy a long shower but that's no longer possible either thanks to these same issues, so it's a fairly quick in and out. Unfortunate.

So far I'm taking them as cold as the water comes, which is fairly cold in Oregon, even in June.

o.o

The water when we didn't have an water heater was practically freezing cold. I wouldn't take it not only because I thought it was very uncomfortable, but I also thought it wouldn't be healthy. I don't know how anybody could manage that.

(edited)

I try taking cold showers but I'm so sexy it turns into a steam room.

XD

It's kinda funny, I prefer the cold but usually have warm showers.

Edited by Tomzoid the EggDroid

Just depends on how I feel as to what temperature I prefer. I usually take warm showers, but sometimes I turn the water up hot and other times I like it chilly.

I do love the way I feel most after taking a cool shower though. It's very refreshing~

Usually I take cold showers over summer because I end up forgetting to shower and I don't want to wake anyone up. So I just turn it on, get in, and deal with it until it gets warm. Usually before I end a shower in hot weather I turn it on cold to cool me down and it feels nice.

I don't like cold showers except when I'm sick. I turn it on borderline ice when I'm sick and just stand there. It concerns my mother.

I like warm showers, not too much on one side or the other. As close to warm as one can get. I have sensitive skin so that's why I can't do anything hotter, and colder..................I don't like the shivers.