Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cold Showers, Yay! or N-n-neigh!

LovingTolerance

I just took an extremely cold shower.

I had no problems what so ever.

I feel really good.

Cold showers rule now o3o

Do you fear your lil sis might turn this into a fad? :3

Cold showers are great for waking up - they work better for me than any amount of caffeine. Hot showers, on the other hand, are great for relaxing and winding down.

So far I'm taking them as cold as the water comes, which is fairly cold in Oregon, even in June.

Oregonians are impervious to the cold. We don't need no stinking warmth!

• Brohoof 2

Cold showers actually have a health advantage beyond the ones mentioned in the OP. They can help you cope with cold weather because your body will be used to generating heat because of the showers. So if you absolutely hate cold weather, cold showers aren't a bad option. They'll actually help keep you warmer.

Why, Yes Twilight! I am doing science!

idk it depends if i like just got back from like a hot day and im sweaty but if your like sittin there and enjoyin the hot water and you run out of hot water and then cold water just hits you out of nowhere. that sucks.

I haven't even really considered it actually. I've always took showers as hot as I can, right below when it hurts pretty much. I might try to get used to cold showers sometime in the near future though because of this.

I actually used to like cold showers, well that was back when I still lived in a freaking desert. Nowadays however it's become more practical to swing for those hot showers. Nothing bad with a little cold water once in a while however...

(edited)

I usally don't even turn on the cold water knob, alas since I havn't tried it I will go try in a couple minutes and give you my thoughts.

Pre shower thoughts: I think it is going to be absolutly dreadful and horrid.

Post shower thoughts(Wait till I take one.):Well after taking one I got a little wraped up in singing and dancing. It was fantastic in all honesty I feel very refreashed and rejuvenated. Also made shaving easier, which is a big bonus in my book. This thread has probably changed my showering patterns forever, and for that I thank you.

Edited by Tix

I really want to try it now. But , I am just to afraid of what would happen if I took a cold shower. I am a man who really , really, enjoys hot things a lot more then cold things. God, I feel so conflicted right now. On the one hand I wanna try it, on the other hand I'm to much of a coward to try it.