Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cold Showers, Yay! or N-n-neigh!

LovingTolerance

Well when i was a little kid like 6-9, i used to like cold baths, but when i started taking showers

instead of baths i hated the cold, it needed to be atleast warm.

• 2 years later...

I suppose cold showers are good for wanting to wake up in the morning since warm or hot showers tend to cause drowsiness. I personally like really hot showers, almost to where it's painful lol. It's not good for skin or hair but it feels sooooo good. I only like cold water if I'm in a pool or spring, since beach water is generally warm (where I've been).

• Brohoof 1

Yay, but only if I have to. We've had some power outages and water outages that have forced up to take such measures, and while I didn't mind it, I was glad to go back to warm water.

Living in the tropics, hot showers are good for cleansing and relief. But cold showers are just as great, when all you want is to cool down. I often have a hot shower, but then run the cold for a while after. It's refreshing.

Considering the general quirkiness of our boiler, I take cold showers more often than I'd like. These days, though, I prefer scalding showers rather than cold ones. I honestly don't know why that happened since I used to prefer cold.

Oh, HECK no!

Let it be known, it may not be healthy for me, but I LOVE my hot showers.

Now I know what you probably aren't asking yourself, "But DJ, how hot are your showers?"

Well... I like my showers so hot, that I've had other people dip a finger in the bath and they jump instantly.