Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

DJShy

(edited)

I MEANT SOMETHING NOT DONE ALREADY!!!

:unsure::huh::angry:

I know everyone loves chocolate rain, but I want to know what YOU would do!

Edited by AppleandDashFan247

The sheer greatness of being Discord is not about knowing what you're going to do, its just strolling into an area and tearing it up without any plans.

However, if I were Discord for a day then the skies would strobe all colours, the houses would eat ponies, Canterlot would be made of balloons, Celestia and Luna would both have amazingly green afro's and I'd turn the whole country into every spectrum of colour possible, polka-dots and all. Also, the national anthem would be changed to TLT's remix of Discord and it would be constantly played across Equestria.

• Brohoof 2

The sheer greatness of being Discord is not about knowing what you're going to do, its just strolling into an area and tearing it up without any plans.

However, if I were Discord for a day then the skies would strobe all colours, the houses would eat ponies, Canterlot would be made of balloons, Celestia and Luna would both have amazingly green afro's and I'd turn the whole country into every spectrum of colour possible, polka-dots and all. Also, the national anthem would be changed to TLT's remix of Discord and it would be constantly played across Equestria.

Awesome!!! Best Idea I heard sents chocolate rain!

(edited)

Ginerpotato's got the right idea. The entire point is to walk into a place, and mess it up as bad as you can, without even really thinking about it. I will not even grace this thread with ideas for antics, because all anypony needs to know, is that the chaos will be had, and that there will be cake.

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~

• 4 weeks later...

First of all, I would turn all the clouds into ice cream that rained ice cream cone. Then, I would turn Canterlot into a water bottle. Then, I would make all rainbows be completely black.

And that's what I would do if I were Discord for a day!