Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Let's talk cars! :D

Krystal

Ooooh, I want to post a picture of my car since you all like Camaros!!!! I have a Camaro! It's blue. I loveeeee it

:wub: :wub: :wub:

My Space Shuttle is faster.

You should've gone with the SS.

I smell a troll.

I'm a troll because I stated a fact about a car? Whew!

OMG, that car looks JUST like my boyfriend's car! I mean like exactly. How weirdddd!! Z, is that you?!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Your boyfriend has good taste! He made his car look like mine!

Posted Image

This is my car right here.

The Enzo is the best Ferrari, but there's not much competition seeing as most Ferraris are absolutely hideous. And there's only 200 Enzos in the world 13 of which have been totaled and one of the owners of an Enzo is the Pope - so yeah, the Enzo owner club is pretty exclusive
  • Brohoof 1

The Enzo is the best Ferrari, but there's not much competition seeing as most Ferraris are absolutely hideous. And there's only 200 Enzos in the world 13 of which have been totaled and one of the owners of an Enzo is the Pope - so yeah, the Enzo owner club is pretty exclusive

really??

I feel like I'm learning here :D

That is wrong. Between 2002 and 2004 Ferrari wanted to only make 399 (Which they did) But then made #400 and gave it to the Pope.

Cars ya say? Well then, I do enjoy me cars to be honest so I might aswell take a stroll in here.

I've driven a lot of different cars, be it American, British, German etc. And through driving these I've found some cars I really like and I'll list them below.

My fav old timer/vet car would be the strangelly rare to come by Ford 1971 LTD convertible. (only 5,750 were made back in '71)

Posted Image

The car handles nicelly, performs perfectly with the perfect combo of a Ford 7.0L 429 V8 and a C-6 automatic transmission.

At 5.5M in lenght and 2M in width the car is just perfect in size, 3 people can sit in the front, 3 people in the back.

I drive this car around a lot during the summer, enjoying the view and feel it gives. :)

My fav modern car would be the Skoda Superb estate.

Posted Image

Perfect car for your everyday needs, ours came with tons of extras, 140bhp diesel engine, DSG transmission, heater, heated leather seats front and back, 10 speaker set-up with a 400W amplifier etc. and to tip all this off, the car even comes with an umbrella inside the left back-door.

So if I had let's say a million dollars, I'd actually buy myself a Skoda Superb and a LTD. Screw "supercars" and musclecars. I want cars with ok/good speed, comfort, lots of space for people and luggage and a good entertainment system.

I've driven my fair share of musclecars and I find them fun and all, but they just don't cut it. I like the old classics that were buildt for looks rather than speed.

This is my opinion on the matter, others might disagree, if you do, don't hesitate to quote me and I'lll gladly talk ;)

So if I had let's say a million dollars, I'd actually buy myself a Skoda Superb and a LTD. Screw "supercars" and musclecars. I want cars with ok/good speed, comfort, lots of space for people and luggage and a good entertainment system.

I've driven my fair share of musclecars and I find them fun and all, but they just don't cut it. I like the old classics that were buildt for looks rather than speed.

This is my opinion on the matter, others might disagree, if you do, don't hesitate to quote me and I'lll gladly talk ;)

those statements sound like my dad

he shares a similar viewpoint on cars.

That is wrong. Between 2002 and 2004 Ferrari wanted to only make 399 (Which they did) But then made #400 and gave it to the Pope.

Oh was it 400? Well I guess I was wrong about that. But I was right about 13 or so being wrecked and the Pope having one. I guess it was the CEO of Ferrari's form of "incentive" ;)

You troll me because you want to bring me down for something that isn't true and you know it because I just did research on that so called "fact" you told me.

Sorry to ruin your day, kid. But that fact is in fact, true. You obviously didn't read enough of your research. Because the Enzo is so fast, it has to use computers just to keep it controlled. Since the Enzo has so much power, the clutch basically gets destroyed easily.

It has to do with the Launch Control system in the Enzo. Essentially you have to give it a break after launching it three times. Whether or not it'll actually break down, I don't know.