Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you drink cider and what is your favorite ?

NorthFace

Sometimes...but I usually only end up drinking apple cider...get it warm, put some whip cream on it, it tastes like apple pie..

really? :huh:

looks like I got to try something new :D

• Brohoof 1

where u came from ?

Albuquerque, New Mexico. We can grow some basics here but most foods take too much water to grow here. We grow Apples and grapes pretty well, so wine and cider aren't too hard to find, but the berries and stuff is more luxuries than anything else

I don't drink, sorry.

not all cider is alcoholic by the way.

Albuquerque, New Mexico. We can grow some basics here but most foods take too much water to grow here. We grow Apples and grapes pretty well, so wine and cider aren't too hard to find, but the berries and stuff is more luxuries than anything else

not all cider is alcoholic by the way.

It was a joke lol, I know not all is alcoholic.

(edited)

If we're talking non-alcoholic, I usually go for apple or spiced apple.

For something with a little kick, I'll tolerate a Mike's. I tend to stick with mead, though. In fact, a local winery just released an apple mead that I'm dying to try.

EDIT: Officially changing to Angry Orchard. That's some good stuff. Also, the apple cyser was fantastic.

Edited by Eldritch

I'm not secure enough about my masculinity to drink cider while sober... Don't judge me!

When I'm drunk strongbow is ok. It's really hard to find real quality cider here since most of it is just basically sugary soda with alcohol.

This is the cider i just discover last week during the beer exposition here in Montreal. During that day, i and my friends where singing the Flim Flam Brother song at the booth because we had to much of it :lol:

Its alcoholic cider, available in different taste : original apple / cranberry / pear

The flavor of the apple are sweet :)

Posted Image

One of the best things about living in New England: Fresh Apple Bucking and having the best apple cider ever! Sparkling is my favorite though I drink all kinds.