Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you drink cider and what is your favorite ?

NorthFace

• 1 month later...

I have never drunk hard cider, but I love (especially in the fall) good apple cider, cold or hot!!! There's nothing quite like hot apple cider on a cold October night in Michigan. Cheers everypony!!! B)

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

I love rasberry cider. But around here you can only get it up in the mountains, along with delicious cider flavored cinnamon donuts.

Non-alcoholic, of course.

There exist ciders outside of apple? This is news. Eh, they probably suck, anyway. Apple cider, all the way! Freshly pressed from the mills... Mmmmm...

I have never drunk hard cider, but I love (especially in the fall) good apple cider, cold or hot!!! There's nothing quite like hot apple cider on a cold October night in Michigan. Cheers everypony!!! B)

Posted Image

I agree, wholeheartedly! *mumbles something incoherently about crazy Michigan weather*

Edited by Clover Heart
  • Brohoof 3

This is the cider i just discover last week during the beer exposition here in Montreal. During that day, i and my friends where singing the Flim Flam Brother song at the booth because we had to much of it :lol:

Its alcoholic cider, available in different taste : original apple / cranberry / pear

The flavor of the apple are sweet :)

Posted Image

Never had it but it looks really good... I'd like to give it a taste sometime in the near future. But yeah looks great

I just bought a new brand of cider yesterday called Angry Orchard, It's decent. Little bitter at first but then it goes down smooth. Then again I got crisp apple and not traditional dry.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

I agree, wholeheartedly! *mumbles something incoherently about crazy Michigan weather*

Ahhhhhhh, yes, Michigan weather; the weather that PMS's all year long!!!! We Michiganders can't help but love it and hate it at the same time! B)

When I'm drunk strongbow is ok. It's really hard to find real quality cider here since most of it is just basically sugary soda with alcohol.

So very true. Finland is a land of beer; no decent cider anywhere.

I've tried some Strongbow (too dry) and a couple of other ciders (sugary soda with alcohol).

I'd rather stick to red wine and sherry.

• Brohoof 1

Apple Cider, yes. Alcoholic cider, no. I'd rather just stick to Vodka or Hot Damn when I drink something alcoholic. Then again, I haven't really seen alcoholic cider in stores before or heard anyone talking about them before.

Non-alcholic apple cider is freaking delicious! Used to love drinking that stuff at one of my aunt's house whenever I visited! I also try and get a few bottles of it during the holiday seasons, especially for New Years! ^~^

Ahhhhhhh, yes, Michigan weather; the weather that PMS's all year long!!!! We Michiganders can't help but love it and hate it at the same time! B)

Ah, not me, though. Mostly because I'm intolerant to cold weather due to a condition that I have. I can't stand Michigan weather. But I get, though, that it wouldn't be Michigan without that crazy weather...

I like any kind of cider and I drank it even before I was a brony. Strongbow is one of the best in my opinion

Huh... I never realized that cider was a brony thing.

Edited by Clover Heart

Ah, not me, though. Mostly because I'm intolerant to cold weather due to a condition that I have. I can't stand Michigan weather. But I get, though, that it wouldn't be Michigan without that crazy weather...

Huh... I never realized that cider was a brony thing.

Huzzah for more Michigan bronies! As for weather, it is so frustratingly inconsistent. Last winter we maybe had a grand total of 5 inches of snow in SE Mich. when we normally have 2-3 feet a winter.

Anyways I like cider time all the time.

• Brohoof 1

Huzzah for more Michigan bronies! As for weather, it is so frustratingly inconsistent. Last winter we maybe had a grand total of 5 inches of snow in SE Mich. when we normally have 2-3 feet a winter.

Anyways I like cider time all the time.

Yay! *brohoof* I think that's the perfect way to describe it: frustratingly inconsistent. Strangely, this affects the way you interpret the weather when -not- in Michigan. I moved, and now I live in a place where the weather is a lot more consistent. I'm still always inappropriately dressed for the weather, cuz I'm expecting it to change.

I think I prefer my cider seasonally. Fresh-pressed in October, hot spiced cider in November and December. I like seasonal things. I guess they get me in the mood for it to be that season.

I drink quite a few ciders but my favorite is Kopparberg. I believe that the swedes really do know how to make the best ciders.

whenever we have a huge dinner or so with lots of people over (e.g. Thanksgiving) we alwaysh ave non-alcoholic sparkling apple and cranberry cider. sooo good.