NorthFace

Do you drink cider and what is your favorite ?

I don't drink it regularly (in fact almost never), but there's one in Scandinavia called Somersby that is offensively delicious. Back in England there was an Italian cider that was pretty good (Angioletti I think the name was?), but alcohol is something I avoid consuming as a general rule.

Badges

A friend just made hot apple cider with butter beer and rum as well as some spice. It was absolutly delicious! Though definitly not for the kids lol

Badges

I have never tried cider... unless you mean apple cider without the alcohol? 

Badges

I've had sparkling cider without the alcohol and it was aight. But I wouldn't touch alcohol with a ten foot pole.

I have had both the non-alcaholic version of Somersby and the alcoholic version. Funnily enough, I don't like alcohol or beer in general, but if I have a drink, I usually drink something sweet like cider. My current favorite is Smirnoff Ice, but I also frequently drink Somersby (most often) and then I have had other kinds that I don't remember, from Portugal~

Badges