Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony: Wolves VS Ponies! Text Based Role Play Game

dohorcadrg

to Autumn: "Are you sure there's only to a room, my granny Smith told me back at the barn to stay in the dorm with the most colts and that seems to be this one so far, Eeyup!"

Big Mac went through his backpack and pulled out an old scroll.

"This thing was made by ma' Granny Smith's Granny, it be a seasons chart. Says now we've entered the season of the wolf, Eeyup! This means the wolves will spread across Equestria, a'huntin the ponyfolk for food for their mates and cubs. We best be on our lookout."

Big Mac then got up, handed the scroll to Autumn, and went to take a much needed shower.

As he soaked his soft mane in Apple Spice body wash, he began remember that one summer night when he came face to face with a lost and hungry wolf in the Everfree forest. He remembered how one gave him a scar so big, he now wears a yoke to cover it up. He was barley able to escape the wolf that fateful day if it wasn't for the heroic efforts of his friend and brother, Carmel Apple, who bucked the wolf strait in the nose sending it running back to its pack.

Big mac finished his shower and entered back into the dormitory sporting the glossiest coat and mane any stallion, mare, or colt had ever seen, layed in his soft and warm bed, and rested.

Edited by BigMacintosh

Looks down at Big Mac sleeping in his bed. Should I go to room 2, or should I try to fit a third bed in here? Well, he did say he wanted to stay in a large group. There might be room for another bed until this is settled. But it is still pretty early. I'll wait until latter. He quietly says to Makar, "I'm going to step out for a bit and let him sleep. I should probably greet some of the other new ponies and see if they need help." He steps out just in time to see a green earth pony (Lenk) coming down the hallway. He approaches the new pony. "Welcome to the school."

"I'm Autumn. Nice to meet you."

I guess there are a lot of tired ponies around. They probably had to travel a long way. I will just wait around here in the hallway for a while.

Edited by Slendermane

to Autumn: "Are you sure there's only to a room, my granny Smith told me back at the barn to stay in the dorm with the most colts and that seems to be this one so far, Eeyup!"

Big Mac went through his backpack and pulled out an old scroll.

"This thing was made by ma' Granny Smith's Granny, it be a seasons chart. Says now we've entered the season of the wolf, Eeyup! This means the wolves will spread across Equestria, a'huntin the ponyfolk for food for their mates and cubs. We best be on our lookout."

Big Mac then got up, handed the scroll to Autumn, and went to take a much needed shower.

As he soaked his soft mane in Apple Spice body wash, he began remember that one summer night when he came face to face with a lost and hungry wolf in the Everfree forest. He remembered how the frightening creature gave him a scar so big, he now wears a yoke to cover it up. He was barley able to escape the wolf that fateful day if it wasn't for the heroic efforts of his friend and brother, Carmel Apple, who bucked the wolf strait in the nose sending it running back to its pack.

Big mac finished his shower and entered back into the dormitory sporting the glossiest coat and mane any stallion, mare, or colt had ever seen, layed in his soft and warm bed, and rested.

srry, was trying to edit something.

(I edited my character description. I just added a little backstory. Autumn has been living at the school, since he has nowhere else to go after the wolves killed his family. He takes care of the school grounds during the summer. Also, I just want to say that he doesn't blame the wolves for his family. To him, they are like a natural diaster; nothing anypony can do about it. He blames himself for being a coward and not jumping off of his cloud to try and save his family.)

(OOC: wow. I didn't realize setting it to automatically update me on this thread would send me emails with every new post. Anyway, it'd sure be nice if my roommate showed up so I'd have something to actually do. I guess for the time being I can mourn my pet snake and then find out she wasn't actually dead, but after that I'm not sure. But I'm about to watch some Japanese horror movies right now, and having to read subtitles prevents me from doing pretty much anything else.)

Staring across at Big Mac, Terra feeling slightly intimidated reached into his case, putting the green plant on his back, edging out of room one. Stepping out into the hallway, Terra sighed despondently "I was so close." he muttered under his breath.

Terra swiftly headed to the 4th floor Relaxza room, still carrying the plant.

Evilshy maintained her icy stare as the colt walked out. As soon as the door shut behind him, she fell to her knees, tears in her eyes.

"Belinda? Belinda?" she said frantically, "are you okay?"

She clawed through the contents of the trunk, searching for a sign of her beloved snake. Like her sister, she had always had a strong connection wih her animals, but unlike her sister, she shunned connections with other ponies completely, to the point of open antagonism. She could watch a ponies life fall apart and laugh, but even thought of harm coming to her favorite snake brought tears to her eyes.

Finding nothing, she threw herself back on her bed and sobbed. Through her cries, muttered vows of revenge could be heard. After several minutes, the crying stopped, replaced by vengeful planning. She talked softly to herself, planning out exactly how she would find everything about the pale green colt, and how best to get back at him.

She suddenly stopped, remaining completely motionless and listening. There it was again! The soft rustling. She jumped off her bed and down to the trunk once again. A small snake was slithering out of the jumble of school supplies, hissing softly. She picked it up gently.

"oh Belinda! Mommy was so worried!" she said. Then her eyes went dark. "lucky for him, you're still alive. But I hope he doesn't think that was the end of this."

She took a plastic container full of dirt, rocks, and small branches out of the trunk and gingerly placed the snake inside.

(OOC: que my roommate... Please?)

Edited by evilshy

Terra, now getting bored of sitting alone, headed to check out some other ponies. he feared going back to the Male dorms as he figured Big Mac would be there. Terra shuddered. It couldn't hurt to befriend the girls, right? He had, after all, always gotten along better with girls than boys.

Upon entering the girls hallway he peeked his head inside room one, seeing the snake being places in the container he quickly pulled himself out of the room, pressing himself to the wall with fear. "Maybe if I get away quietly, that thing won't come after me.." he mumbled to himself, still pressed against the wall.

Edited by Makar

Belinda suddenly stared towards the door, her tongue flicking in an out, tasting the air. She then looked quizzically at evilshy.

"what is it Belinda? Is that cursed pale green colt back again?"

She boldly walked to the door and threw it open. A slightly darker green colt was standing against the wall, looking nervous. She smiled at him.

"well at least you have the sense not to actually walk into my room like the last boy. So, what do you want?"

Terra backed away from the pony slightly, searching her up and down for the snake noticing her the spider cutie mark Terra's eyes widened in shock.

"I-i.. I uhh, I.." " I just c-came to say hello, don-n't worry, I'll go."

He backed away to the entrance of the female hallway, shaking sightly.

Edited by Makar

After waking, Big Mac found out that a plant had been placed on him. "What is this?!" He said picking up the plant and putting it on the ground. After this, Big Mac developed a terrible itch and could not stop scratching himself. He decided to go outside and try to walk it off.

Big Mac went outside and began to a walk around the school several times. He loved the smell of the fresh leaves that had fallen from the trees from the "Running of the ponies".

After returning, Big Mac reentered the dormitory and began to study the plant that was placed on him earlier.

(OOC: her cutie mark is 3 spiders, not a snake, just so you know)

"Hey! Wait!" evilshy called. It'd be good to get to know the other ponies, even if she didn't plan on actually befriending any of them.

"what's your name?" she asked in a neutral tone of voice.

(OOC : I know, I was clearly just having a blonde moment.)

"Uhh, I... My name is Terra. What about you?" Terra looked Evilshy up and down suspiciously wondering what her plan was, she didn't look trustworthy although he figured he'd better not judge somepony before you even know them.

"Where is she keeping that awful snake..." Terra thought to himself..

"hello terra. I'm evilshy." she said. She looked him over. He didn't seem the confrontational type, nor did he seem particularly strong in any obvious way. In fact, he reminded her a bit of her obnoxiously innocent twin sister. evilshy doubted this "terra" would ever bother her much, so she put on a slightly warmer face. It might bs nice to have an aquaintence in the boys dorm.

"so... What are you here for? Other than escaping the wolves, of course."

"I er.. I didn't really want to come here. It was my family, they made me." Terra smiled to evilshy, feeling she was slightly nicer than he had first judged. Thinking of his family reminded him of his garden, he always had such large gardens. "I miss my garden.." Terra mumbled. He quickly realised he'd said it aloud, turning slightly red with embarrassment

"Where is the s-snake?" he asked.

Big Macintosh exited the dormitory where he saw Terra and Evilshy emerged in a conversation. He decided to ask them if they knew about the mysterious plant.

"Pardon me, but do any of you know what this is?"Big Mac said showing them the plant; "I found it on me when I woke up."

"oh, Belinda?" she said, chuckling slightly. "don't worry, shes in her cage. She is very obedient; she won't even try to get out unless I say she can". She glanced fondly over at the snake cage.

"so, you like gardening? My family is into that kind of stuff, though we like animals more than plants. Still, if you keep a lot of animals, you need a big garden to keep them all fed. I found Arachne, my favorite spider, in the garden. "

She broke off, seeing that Terra wasnt vey comfortable with the current line of conversation. She was about to ask about the pale green colt when they were rudely interrupted by a large reddish colt with a yoke around his neck.

(OOC: hopefully, this new post will just merge into my previous one, since editing posts on an iPhone is a total pain in the ass)

Evilshy glared at the newcomer.

"wow. There are more colts than fillies up here in the GIRLS dorm. So what exactly do you want?"

(OOC : When I said I put the spider on his back, I meant my back but sure, what ever. :L )

Terra turned to face Big Macintosh, trying to keep the mental image of spiders in his garden out of his head. Noticing the plant on his back he suddenly gasped. "H-hey! That's mine, be careful with that...It's the only plant I brought with me!"

Terra rushed to take the plant away from the colt, seeming to care more about the plant than anything else.

To Evilshy "I want to know about dis 'ere plant, found it on me when I woke up and ive got dis' terrible ich, Eeyup!

To Terra: "Then what was it doin' on me, is this sum kinda weird pony witchcraft?" He said; "Back in my Granny Smith's young days, they burnt witch pony's to the steak."

"There isn't anything wrong with my plant! I-i, I am not a witch, at least.. I don't think I a-am.." Terra seemed offended at the idea of his plant being 'strange'. "This plant is pretty rare, once it flowers it attracts parasprites!"

Terra turned back to admiring the plant, blocking the rest of the world out.

Scratching himself, Big Macintosh said "Well, so far the only thing 'rare' that plant has ever done was give me a terrible itch, just keep the thing away from me."

Big Macintosh sat down; "Anyways, sorry for the rude introduction, I'm Big Mac" He said to the two ponies.

"I'm evilshy. You're rooming with Terra, I'm guessing?" she said with a raised eyebrow. "I'm not sure hes very happy with this arrangement. But since he's not the type to stick up for himself, he probably hasn told you."

Evilshy was taking a gamble. If this worked, Terra would see her as sticking up for him, but if I didn't, he might just see her trying to create tension between roommates. Which of course, she technically was, but her main objective was to get the seemingly innocent and trusting Terra to trust her. She wasn't sure what she would do once she gained his trust, but she figured it was advantageous to have at least one "friend" in the other dorm.

(OOC: now, everypony knows the difference between what they know and what their character knows, right?)

"so, Macintosh, if i were you i wouldn't give him a hard time. He has enough to deal with, I think. "