Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony: Wolves VS Ponies! Text Based Role Play Game

dohorcadrg

Terra looked up at Evilshy, feeling slightly astounded at her summary of the events. Terra felt slightly guilty wondering if he had hurt Macintosh's feeling "I.. I was g-goin-" Terra sighed, he figured it'd be best just to leave things. He moved slightly closer to Evilshy, feeling a strange alliance with her.

"Well alright", Big Macintosh said to Evilshy,"I've just been through a lot back at the barn, I thought I could finally relax here, back in school."

He then turned to Terra, hugged him in a friendly manner, and said "It's fine, we just got off at a bad start." He smiled to him and said, "I'm Big Macintosh, and you are?"

Wait...am I too late?

Type of Pony: Unicorn

Name: Lil' Feng (风)

Crush: Scootaloo

Looks/description: Yellow with a black mane

Age of Pony: 13

Cutie Mark: Three curved lines implying fast winds

Hobbies/Likes: Running. He can outrun some Pegasi

Dislikes: Being a unicorn. He wishes he had wings.

Favorite subject: Physics

Other: The son of Madam Fa, who disappeared recently. The search team has written her off as attacked,but Lil' Feng denies it.

Edited by St. Pinkie

Autumn walks up behind Big Mac and Terra. "Hey guys. No one else has arrived yet. What is everypony doing in the girls dorms?" Notices Evilshy. "Pardon me miss. I didn't introduce myself. My name is Autumn Breeze."

(Sorry I'm late. My internet server was down.)

Evilshy laughed coldly.

"finally! Somebody else who realizes how strange it is for this many boys to be in the girls dorm! I'm evilshy, by the way."

She looked around once again, figuring that if macintosh was roomed with terra, this new comer must be with the pale green colt.

"I saw another colt earlier, a greenish one" she casually said to autumn "he must be your roommate, if Mac and terra in the same room."

((Ahh sorry I kinda forgot about this rp.. I will be online next time))

Pack status: Alpha female

Name: Ruffie

Age: she doesn't remember her exact age. She is around Creaty paw's age though.

Looks/description: Ruffie is a young, lean, brown fur coated female.

Magical power: She senses emotions.

Mate/crush: The alpha male

Other: She loves ponies as friends. Long ago, her mate told and her live peacefully besides the school with no interactions with wolves. But than, a dark spell came over her dear mate and harden his heart. His sympathy, love, and care diminished from his personality as he and his pack plot to hunt the ponies. Only Ruffie saw and remembered his sweet self.

Createy paw-who was out with ruffie this whole time-, walked around the dark edge of the forest where no pony ever lingers. She smiled at her wolf friend ruffie, who was right beside her.

"How's you're mate?" Createy paw asked with curiosity. She hoped that her dear friend's mate will change his ways.

Ruffie sighed as she spoke in a high pitched complainy voice. "Oh. He is always nice and sweet to me, but to others.... He just isn't the same as before. Right now he's hunting bunnies at the other end of the forest. He use to let the baby bunnies and mothers go, but now he pounces on them and... Oh! Poor babies! Bunnies are tastey but please mercy to the little ones!" Ruffie than broke out crying.. "I miss his old self..."

"He sounds like a nice wolf.. before the change I mean." Createy paw answered. " It's alright Ruffie. " Createy paw nudged her with love and care. "It's just a stage... by the way, are they plotting hunting us ponies lately?"

Ruffie sniffled "Thanks friend." She smiled. "They been having some secret 'pony operation' meetings without me. Just my mate, the betas and the other leaders. I wish I can know what's up."

"no, this is my third term" evilshy replied.

She noticed that terra has moved towards her. Perhaps it is working, she thought. She couldn't be sure, though, and didn't want to mess it up. Best to keep the conversation innocent.

"what did you mean, you don't know who you're with? 4 ponies and 2 rooms seems pretty obvious to me. " she said.

(OOC: it seem you also can't use italics on an iPhone >_< but the creators back! And we have a wolf. A pacifistic, friendly wolf, but it's still a wolf :D )

Terra backed away from the crowd of people, feeling slightly intimidated by the gathering.

"Phew.." Terra muttered to himself, heading out to to the courtyard carrying the plant hopefully looking for a garden of some sort.

As Terra reached the courtyard he noticed a chill in the air, he tried to not run back inside for the fear of running into a wolf, he was, after all, not in the safe haven of the building.

"I miss my house, I miss my gardens, I miss my green house and most of all I miss my central heating." He ranted to himself as he searched for some home for his plant.

A day had passed and Big Macintosh finally got over his itch. It was time for his daily trot around the field. Big Macintosh enjoyed his trots, the smell of the fresh air, the breeze in his mane and tail, the crunching of leaves beneath his hooves, it was just a great and relaxing experience to him.

While troting through the fresh Equestrian grass with his eyes wide open and excitement running through his body, Big Macintosh decided to trot somewhere new this time, the Everfree Forest.

Before entering the forest, Big Mac had a brief picnic on the grass that consisted of Apples and wheat. After his Picnic he got up and entered the forest.

While entering the forest, time seemed to change from day to night in the blink of an eye. He felt his fears from his childhood where he encountered a wolf but then remembered that he was a big pony now, and continued. He walked past the poison joke field with caution, visited Zecora in her hut and was welcomed with some of her famous brew, Big Macintosh thought it was delicious and asked for more, Zecora politely gave him some more. After this, he thanked Zecora for her hospitality and continued. He walked across the ancient bridge which felt weak under Mac's hard hooves. After crossing, Big Macintosh began to hear voices, he decided to investigate.

He walked toward the voice and it seemed to be coming from Celestia's castle relic, the very relic where the original elements of harmony were kept for safe keeping. He peeked thorough an old window and saw a throng of wolves dancing around a large fire and chanting to the moon.

"Kill! Kill the Ponies!" Some said, "Soon, we attack!" others said. Big Macintosh began to grow scared and dashed away from the scene as fast as he could, across the old bridge, past Zecora's hut, leaped over the poison joke field, out of the forest, and back to the school leaving his hoof prints easily visible.

He than walked into his dorm, reached into his backpack and picked up an adorable princess Luna plush, got into his bed with the plush and cuddled it until he felt relaxed, and then fell into a deep stallion's slumber.

Edited by BigMacintosh

To Evilshy, "Well, I was assigned to be with Terra, but Big Mac came in and said he would rather stay in a large group, with the wolves out. I was going to ask if that was allowed, but if not, than he can have my bed. Now that I think about it, I may have seen you around last semester. I don't think we shared any classes though." He noticed the other two had left. "Well, I should probably head out. It was nice to meet you. Good luck with your roommate." He turned and left for the stairs. I wonder where the others left to?

After Terra decided there was nowhere suitable for his plant he returned to the School. Upon entering his dorm he seen Big Macintosh spread across his bed cuddling the Luma plush he was suitably disgusted.

"Why my room?" he said as he left the dorm after leaving his plant on his bed now heading to find an end to his boredom. Terra decided he would go find some place where he could be alone, at last, he headed for the Relaxza room.

I hate this place.

Edited by Makar

Autumn went to room one, and saw Big Mac. He was asleep, but he looked worried. He was clutching a stuffed animal. Autumn decided to leave him alone. I should just let him rest. We all have our demons to face. He hovered up and grabbed a book from his shelf. Then he left to go to the relaxation room. He saw Terra sitting alone. He looked sad and scared. Poor guy. Probably misses home or something. Should I try to comfort him, or just leave him alone? He decided to just go to his usual seat by the large window to read. I shouldn't butt in, but I am here if he needs me. He began to read.

Terra glanced across at Autumn as he sat near the window and began reading. Should I go over? No, he's reading. I suppose it'd be better if I left. Terra slid out of the chair and left the Relaxza room.

Terra stood outside the Relaxza room deciding where to go. I can't go to my dorm, It's a bit late to go to the courtyard... I wonder if Evilshy is awake? Terra headed for the girl's dorms, dragging his hooves as he went. When he reached the Girls dorm hallway, he lurked outside wondering whether or not he should go in, he didn't even know Evilshy that well, she might not even like him.

Edited by Makar

Evilshy had gone back into her room after the other ponies had left, wondering what to do. Well, i should at least feed Belinda. she walked over to the snakes cage and opened the lid. she then reached into the trunk once again and withdrew a small bag. taking a small, dead mouse from the bag, she held it out to Belinda. the snake nudged it with her nose before biting into it and pulling down from evilshy's hoof.

"Theres a good little snake." she said happily

the snake fed, she decided to go down to the cafeteria, hoping to find something tasty.The food on the train was horrible, she thought. i deserve some cake after enduring that. She walked out of her room and towards the lobby at the end of the hall. as she reached the end of the hall, she saw terra, looking, once again, a bit nervous. maybe he's always like that. she thought. she walked up to him.

"Oh, hello Terra. i thought you went back to your dorm. i guess Mac was in there, eh?"

It was about midnight and Big Mac grew hungry, it was natural for him to wake up at 12 as he did many times back on the barn. It was time for his "Breakfast" so Mac got out of his comfy bed, put away his Luna plush and headed down to the kitchen. It was still dark as Mac could see while troting down the hallway, Celestia hadn't even raised the sun yet. On his way to the kitchen, he looked through the window of the Relaxza room and saw Terra in a state of confusion on who to talk to. "Poor guy", He thought to himself "I know how that feels". Big Mac felt a tear form on his eye but forced it back. He then saw Autumn reading a book called "Equestrian History: Wars", "could he be worried about wolf season two?" Big Mac thought to himself.

Big Mac continued his trot to the kitchen. When at the kitchen, Big Mac opened the door and discovered that somepony or something else was hungry to. He saw a figure frantically looking into the fridge for something to eat, the figure looked like a pony from Mac's perspective but seemed thinner than anypony he had ever seen, but he could not tell what it was completely because the lights were off. Did Big Mac dare turn on the light?

Big Mac knew he was a courageous pony, so he turned on the lights but the strange figure did not react. But now that Big Mac could see it, he knew it was no pony. It had legs so thin, you could almost see its bones, some of the creature's fur had been ripped out, probably from a battle for a mate, it had a ghastly countenance and a long, upright tail. Big Mac backed out of the room slowly, trying to trot as quietly is he could but as he backed out of the door, it made a rusty creeking noise. Big Mac noticed that the creature was begging to back out of the fridge slowly, the way it moved was almost unnatural. It then eyeballed Big Macintosh in the face for a about ten long seconds, with its blazing red eyes, Big Macintosh felt he could not move. The creature than slowly approached Big Macintosh with it's hideous, salivating mouth and suddenly rushed him with a great burst of energy. Big Mac galloped out of the way of the attack and hit his head on the light switch.

Everything was dark, Big Mac felt several slashes from the creature's sharp claws but was able to buck back at it. He could still see those hideous glowing eyes, staring at him. He saw the creature back up and attempt to deliver another rush attack but, just as the creature was about to rip out Mac's beautifully groomed mane, Mac bucked the creature right in the face and than heard nothing. He could no longer see those hideous eyes.

Big Mac, covered with his own blood, headed for the light switch and turned it on but what he saw next terrified him. On the ground, written in his own blood, it said YOu wilL aLl DiE!

He galloped off as fast as he could to go find the others. He saw Terra in front of the girls dorm and said to him while panting,"Terra, go get the others, there something in here!"

"I was going t-" Terra began before Macintosh galloped up to their congregation. Terra glanced between Evilshy and Macintosh unsure what to do "W-what's here?" Terra asked while staring at Macintosh as if he was an idiot.Terra, now staring at Macintosh, noticed the blood and took the time to inspect Macintosh's wounds he back away further, hiding behind Evilshy as if she was a shield.

"What h-happened to you?" He questioned Macintosh while still standing behind Evilshy.

Edited by Makar

Evilshy's mind raced. Something hurt big macintosh, and he wouldnt exactly be the easiest pony to hurt, she thought. A wolf could do it, but how could a wolf get in here? She had been told that the school was completely safe from wolves; in fact, the school frequently used it as a selling point. "come to our school! its completely wolf free!" was a pretty good way to get the parent ponies to pay the high living costs. The possibility that a wolf could get inside was a bit disconcerting. sure, she liked wolves and knew how to keep herself from getting killed, but that didnt mean she wanted them in the school. she'd have to be on her guard all the time now.

Still, she thought, might be a good way to take out Pale Green and make it look like an accident. All i have to do is find a way to part him from that sword of his.

to keep herself from smiling at this thought, she quickly shook her head and looked at Big Macintosh with anxious look.

"What happened to you? it would take something pretty big to injure you like that..." she looked between mac and terra. "wolves, perhaps?" she said in a quiet voice.

The words slid out of Big Mac's mouth like a waterfall, "In the kitchen, there was...A WOLF!" He said while shaking in fear, he layed down because the pain was too much "He was all deformed and had these eyes... THESE HIDEOUS RED EYES" Big Mac calmed down and said, "He attacked me viciously, but I was able to escape, please be careful." He wiped off some of the blood that soaked his mane.

Edited by BigMacintosh

Autumn heard a commotion from down stairs. He was so caught up in reading about Luna's rebellion that he hadn't noticed how late it had gotten. He got up and went down stairs to see what was the matter. That was when he saw Big Mac. "In the kitchen, there was...A WOLF!" It can't be! What about the wards that the unicorn professors put up? There has never been a wolf attack at the school before! He heard Big Mac say "Please be careful". Autumn stepped up to the group. "Everypony in the school is in danger. I will warn the others. We have to get everypony to safety. Somepony has to get Big Mac to the nurse's office to take care of his wounds. Before that, we have to stop the bleeding. Terra, get some sheets so we can tear some bandages. Evilshy, doesn't your special talent have to do with animals? Do you have any medical experience?" Autumn thought to himself, Maybe all of those cast away and post-apocaliptic books I read will come in handy.

Big Mac thought to himself "Hmm, maybe that wolf was trapped within this here school when the wards were put up which explains why he was so dang skinny, Eeyup." after this Big Macintosh, from blood loss, fainted.

After a nap on the bed in the dorm for a while, Feng heard the commotion happening one floor below.

"Gah. First day and they already can't shut up."

Feng went down and saw all the ponies crowded in a room, so he decided to take a look at what was going on. That's when he heard the voice of another pony announcing "Please be careful. Everypony in the school is in danger. I will warn the others. We have to get everypony to safety. Somepony has to get Big Mac to the nurse's office to take care of his wounds."

Feng shouted back. "I know some first aid! Maybe I can help?"

Evilshy looked at autumn, thinking quickly. There were some things she'd rather stay hidden.

"well, yeah, my talent is with animals, but smaller ones. Not wolves. They're as smart as us ponies. They think like us, they even talk like us." she said frantically. "I don't know what to do about wolves."

In reality, she knew how to not draw attention to herself, how wolves tracked their prey and how not to be tracked as easily as other ponies. She knew how they hunted, and even a little about how they decided on their next target, but at the moment, she'd rather that information stayed with her.

"you know, I haven't seen any other fillies in the dorm. I wonder where they all are. You think something happened, or are they all just late...?"

Autumn shouted to Feng, "Yes, please! There is an injured pony up here! We have to stop the bleeding! He was attacked by a wolf! It was in the kitchen! Warn every pony you see!"

To Evilshy, "I don't know. There are still a few days left before classes start, but there is usually a lot more by now. There may have been some emergency or delay outside the school. Big Mac didn't see any blood or anything, so I don't think the wolf got them. Also, I was asking if you knew how to treat wounds. I already know a bit about wolves. I'm a refugie."

Edited by Slendermane