Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony: Wolves VS Ponies! Text Based Role Play Game

dohorcadrg

as flare walked to the new school she heard a howl from the forest, it just sent a shiver from her back

she finally got to the school doors "well, i better get inside" as soon as she noticed a red and orange colt

as flare walked to the new school she heard a howl from the forest, it just sent a shiver from her back

she finally got to the school doors "well, i better get inside" as soon as she noticed a red and orange colt

(What red and orange colt do you mean? Is it my character, Autumn Breeze, coming downstairs, or is it a new character?)

(did you post a character sheet and I just missed it or something? Anyway, great to have another filly around, seeing as my roommate is again MIA)

(What red and orange colt do you mean? Is it my character, Autumn Breeze, coming downstairs, or is it a new character?)

yours

(did you post a character sheet and I just missed it or something? Anyway, great to have another filly around, seeing as my roommate is again MIA)

i also made a wolf

As Autumn was stepping outside to read, (and wind down a little from all the excitement the night before) he saw a grey pegasus (Solar Flare) walking up to the school. I guess some of the other students are finally starting to show up. I guess I should say hello. "Hello. I don't think I've seen you around. Did you just arrive? Oh, sorry, my name. I'm Autumn Breeze."

"oh, hi i am solar flare, i just came here since my town got attacked by wolfs and my parents well they told me it was best to come here since most of the town is now on hiding" Flare said a bit more depressed.

so is there anypony else here?

"Hey there Solar. Name's Lil' Feng. I came from the Ma Province far east of Ponyville. I was transferred here after my mother disappeared a few weeks ago. My father thought it was best for me."

Feng walked up to the table in the corner of the room and put the kettle on.

"Tea anypony? It's from my hometown. You can't find this stuff around here."

"Sure, I'll try some tea. Thank you." Autumn turned back to Solar Flare. "There are a few students and teachers, but we are still waiting for everypony to arrive. I'm sorry to hear about your village."

"Welcome. Careful. It's hot." Feng passed the tea to Autumn.

Feng looked out the window. It was pretty bright already. The sun had risen. He then went down to the mail chamber and retrieved the mail for the day.Feng arrived in the room just in time to see Derpy fly off into the distance.

He shuffled through the few envelopes. Some letters from Canterlot for the management and weather bills made up the small pile, but one letter caught Feng's eye. It bore the seal from Sweet Apple Acres.

"Big Mac...in...toshh. Is that how I pronounce it? Mail for you."

Feng opened the letter and read it to the tired pony who lay on his bed. The Sweet Apple Acres letterhead was colourfully placed at the top of the page.

Dear Big Macintosh,

I hope you're doing fine in school. Things haven't been good here. The fields got raided two nights ago. We're holding up pretty well in the barn.

Braeburn came over this morning to help sort out the mess. He brought Golden Delicious, Apple Cinnamon Crisp and Caramel Apple over too. We lost a few trees but we're still safe. I think the wolves are after the food supply here.

Granny Smith isn't taking this too well. She's been depressed because Washington, her favourite tree, was felled in the incident. It's going to be a long week ahead. I hope Granny will be alright. She hasn't been eating or sleeping well since the attack. i don't know what will get her in a better mood. She wouldn't even go to Sugarcube Corner yesterday.

Speaking of that, Pinkie Pie's Pinkie sense has proven to be very useful. Everytime her nose twitches, it means that an attack is imminent. That was how we managed to get to safety before the attack. She has been very sad lately. Some bad news came in from her rock farm. She doesn't want to talk about it. I haven't seen a balloon nor a streamer in Ponyville for the past week.

Fluttershy hasn't come out of her house either. Ever since Angel had a narrow scrape 3 days back, Fluttershy has not set foot outside her house. Not even to feed the animals, half of which have been lost to the wolves.

The Apple family sends their regards. Applebloom says misses you dearly, and so do we.

Love,

Applejack.

Edited by St. Pinkie

"If only something could be done about the wolves. More and more towns are being raided. I feel so helpless." (To Big Mac) "At least your family seems safe for the moment. It sounds like your town is in good hooves."

(Hope I can join this late :P)

Type of Pony:Earth

Name: Shy Flower

Crush: No one Currently

Looks/description: A small red colt with a brown mane. He is extremely shy.

Age of Pony: 15

Cutie Mark(if has one): Rose intertwined with a daisy.

Hobbies/Likes: Gardening, reading.

Dislikes: Fights, Hate

Preferred Dorm: Any

Favorite subject: English, Equestian history

Evilshy came down to where the other ponies were.

"I saw a mail pegasus through the window," she said. "anything for me, or any word from Ponyville or cloudsdale? I've got some family in that area"

(Hope I can join this late :P)

Type of Pony:Earth

Name: Shy Flower

Crush: No one Currently

Looks/description: A small red colt with a brown mane. He is extremely shy.

Age of Pony: 15

Cutie Mark(if has one): Rose intertwined with a daisy.

Hobbies/Likes: Gardening, reading.

Dislikes: Fights, Hate

Preferred Dorm: Any

Favorite subject: English, Equestian history

(Actually, we were hoping for more players. Welcome to the game)

To Shy Flower: "Hello. I'm Autumn. Did you just arrive?"

To Evilshy: "I don't know about Cloudsdale, but it sounds like wolves hit Ponyville. It sounds like there was some damage, but no injuries. Apparently, Big Mac has some family there."

"yeah, I think I've heard of them. Apple family, right?" Evilshy asked rhetorically "I have a sister, fluttershy, who lives near them. I don't like her much, by I don't want her dead, shes still family after all."

She looked around at the group. "hey, who's the new guy?" she asked bluntly.

Evilshy sighed.

"so many shy ponies this year. But hey, we can always use another filly." she said, throwing her arm around flares shoulders. She looked at the uncomfortable expression on her face and laughed.

"don't worry, I won't bite!" she said. Then she winked at flare, "but my snake will."

Evilshy looked around at the other ponies stunned faces. She scoffed. "oh c'mon guys. I was joking. She only bites when I tell her to, and why would I want her to bite any of you?"

"i am not that shhhy i am just a little worried from some current events since i left..."flare sighed

(^ LoL messed up "shhhy")

"so you have a snake? i am more into scorpions since i used to own one"