Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming DOTA 2

Neikos

Actually it was possible for me to buy myself into the beta, so i did. x) (Will try a game later)

We should play together! If you don't mind that is...

Played a few games and... well, my results are a LOT better than in HoN, but probably just because of in Dota2, the teams don't consist of the following five persons: 1-2 smurfs, 1-2 feeders, the rest is raging or disconnecting at some point, and then there's you, all alone, missing a game with a good community. (The smurfs usually are in the opposing team, though...)

Played a few games and... well, my results are a LOT better than in HoN, but probably just because of in Dota2, the teams don't consist of the following five persons: 1-2 smurfs, 1-2 feeders, the rest is raging or disconnecting at some point, and then there's you, all alone, missing a game with a good community. (The smurfs usually are in the opposing team, though...)

Awesome! If you don't mind adding me on steam we could do a few games together!

Although about the leavers... sadly they exist here as well, but you can actually quit a game without a penalty once somebody else abandoned. ( As only he will get the abandonment mark, you will get the loose or defeat normally. )

Awesome! If you don't mind adding me on steam we could do a few games together!

Although about the leavers... sadly they exist here as well, but you can actually quit a game without a penalty once somebody else abandoned. ( As only he will get the abandonment mark, you will get the loose or defeat normally. )

Yeah, the leaver thing is same in HoN... One thing I'm missing in Dota2 though is the chance of conceding a lost game that just will take time to finish up... D;

Yeah, but the funny thing is in Dota 2, you can still win even if not fed or anything, you just have to play as a group. Similarly you can outplay another team alone when they are not organized.

This thread brings back so many memories :wacko:

It feels like yesterday I played as the Invoker. Oh boy that was disastrous

Posted Image

My favorite combo is lava-spirit-thing and stun-everytime-you-hit, continued with rolling-meteor and possibly deafening blast.

Stopped playing weeks ago because Russians

Yeah, but the funny thing is in Dota 2, you can still win even if not fed or anything, you just have to play as a group. Similarly you can outplay another team alone when they are not organized.

True dat. However, sometimes your team just can't outplay anything. It just happens when the tier-system hasn't balanced yet, all players being rated low-tier, how experiensed ever they were...

so DOTA 2 is a more complex LoL? :huh:

I like the sounds of it, just wish I could play :P

It's all different of a game. I'd say it's not that much of more complex, but rather the skillcap is higher There's a lot of stuff to learn and even more stuff to unlearn from LoL... Anyway, it's a lot better game for a few reasons:

1. Balance. League of legend's balance is just ridickulous. Dota2's is decent.

2. Out-game stuff. No runes/masteries. That's a good thing IMO.

3. It just feels better. More stuff... I think Dota2 is a lot more fun to play than LoL...

Careful, even if opinions are nice don't debate about it okay? ^^

Anyway, you up for a game?

Had my two first games today ^^

First one was.. Well.. Didn't go as well as I hoped it would but.. Second one went alooot better :D !