Scarfy HOOVES

(edited)

what do you mean by IP board

At the bottom of the page it says:

Community Forum Software by IP.Board

Licensed to: Feld0

Powered by ServInt

So I guess it's the company

Edit: Did some digging and found this, assuming it's what you're referring to (by IP board and a site app): http://mlpforums.com...app#entry368822

Edited by LowfatEnvelope

At the bottom of the page it says:

Community Forum Software by IP.Board

Licensed to: Feld0

Powered by ServInt

So I guess it's the company

Edit: Did some digging and found this, assuming it's what you're referring to (by IP board and a site app): http://mlpforums.com...app#entry368822

yeah there are probably plenty of developers that use this forum we need to get a team together and we could do it for a free

we could charge like .99 cents for the app and we could use that money to help feld0 fund this site...he really needs to see this

Not only an app for iOS and Android devices, but maybe a gadget for Windows Vista/Windows 7 users (Naturally, there are many members with this OS on their computers), I support this thread.

Brohoof if you agree with me.

Now then features, it should includes notifications, Private messages, and activity feeds from friends. Along with reminders such as upcoming events (synchtube parties, birthdays, meetups, new episodes, etc).

• Brohoof 2

yeah but apps or cooler than "mobile" verison

Not only an app for iOS and Android devices, but maybe a gadget for Windows Vista/Windows 7 users (Naturally, there are many members with this OS on their computers), I support this thread.

Now then features, it should includes notifications, Private messages, and activity feeds from friends. Along with reminders such as upcoming events (synchtube parties, birthdays, meetups, new episodes, etc).

we can't get ahead of ourselves we need to talk to feld0 before we even talk abotu doing stuff

The idea of a mobile app for the forums has come up a few times before (search the feedback forum for it). It's something that I will be able to offer once IPS (the company that develops our forum software) starts offering so-called "white-label apps". They plan to do this eventually, but there is no known date for when that will be.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

We have a mobile version on the internet but it isn't enough. The biggest problem with it that I see is that we can't post picures with it (unless I've been doing it wrong :P ). If we ever make one that needs to be fixed

Edited by Krystal Serenity

Hmmm... Win7 gadget, that is certainly something I should look into :3

Feld0 says it will happen. I am a happy pony. :)

The idea of a mobile app for the forums has come up a few times before (search the feedback forum for it). It's something that I will be able to offer once IPS (the company that develops our forum software) starts offering so-called "white-label apps". They plan to do this eventually, but there is no known date for when that will be.

:D

Well, if Feld0 said it's happening, that is fine by me, although I have no problem posting in the mobile version. Oh well, at least it will be something that can pimp up my app screen.

Until then... Keep posting from mobile devices! :D