Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Mafia - Game One

Evilshy

You can find the rules and whatnot here:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/1691-my-little-mafia-a-game-of-mystery-murder-and-ponies/

Please keep all questions in that thread. Im following it, so I'll see and answer them.

The players are as follows:

Braeburn

Ouker

Pinkazoid

Blazing dawn

Insert username

Trixie

Plasmastorm

Zoop

Luigi

Authetius

Coolx

If you want to play, but aren't on that list, you'll have to wait till the next one :(

So, round one is now starting. All those who need to PM me, do so. Make sure the subject is "MLM" or something like that, just for my own organization.

i actually wasnt going to use day/night :/

and its round 1 right now. of course, nothing has happened yet, so nothing to talk about. just get your PMs in if you need to :)

I have 2/3 required PMs.

If you are killing or saving somepony, you need to PM with your target. If you are somepony with optional abilities, such as fluttershy or the nurse, you only need to tell me if you are using your ability. If I don't hear from you, I'll assume you aren't using your ability this round. If all 3 required PMs are sent to me really quickly, I'll give the optional guys a day or 2.

Round 1 is over.

Braeburn was targeted for murder, but was saved by celestia.

Angel bunny was sent out, but found nothing of interest.

it is now round 2

(those of you who have played mafia online before, am I missing anything? In a general sense, of course, not character specific.)

The only thing we know right now is that Braeburn is almost certainly innocent.

Not really there's a chance that he is a killer, because the killers shouldn't know who is who, if I'm not mistaken.... Edited by ThePinkazoid

Usually in Mafia, killers know each other and can strategize together. Dunno about this game, maybe Evilshy could clarify for everypony?

Anyway, Celestia did a good job here. Braeburn most likely is innocent.

Killers dont know each other, because NMM has killing the mane 6 (including pinkie) as one of her wincons.

And Braeburn got lucky there XD

Whatever happened last night will be posted in this thread.

So Braeburn was saved by celestia, meaning that he was targeted.

The reason I think this is overpowered is that no one knows who the killers are... Leading to a mess.

So - anyone wanna make an accusation? I would love to see someone put into jail, on the account of a murder...

I personally haven't looked into who has been active and thought about who might want braeburn dead, or come up with any reason for someone to be the murderer - I'll do that when I get back from my chores.

A thing worth mentioning, the unactive ones not only might be hidden killers that want to be unnoticed, but also not very useful for the good guys. Anyone notice someone that hasn't posted at all?

Braeburn, Zoop, Luigi, Authetius and Coolx. All of them have remained silent until now.

*raises hand*

I've posted a few times...

(Insert Username) Is a pony on my list of possible murderers for the following reasons:

1.) The fact that we don't have a name for this guy makes him shady

2.) I've seen him stalking a lot of forums - including this thread.

3.) I don't even know what the guy looks like or where he lives - ITS A COMPLETE MYSTERY (Everything about this guy is)!

Step one: Combine the water and knife to create Greater Storm Dagger.

Step two: INSTANT SURVIVAL

4.) Breaking the laws of physics. ^^

Hold the screwdriver and paperclip at an angle that causes them to redirect the magnetic forces of Earth onto the chains, causing them to break.

5.) Practicing the Black Magic of Magnets. ^^

11/10

6.) Somehow using some sort of evil math, probably involving the division of a number by 0, to achieve a number greater than its denominator in a grade - Have you seen any 6/5 ratings on Rotten Tomatoes? NO! It's impossible, as a rating above 5 isn't even available!

Oh - and I will be doing investigations of everyone's posts and personalities on the forums, like the above, whenever I'm bored (basically always).

Edited by Authetius
  • Brohoof 1