Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Mafia - Game One

Evilshy

So let me get this straight...

Because I picked a vague username, look through this forum, and don't take everything DEADLY SERIOUS, I'm automatically one of the randomly-selected killers in a forum game in which none of those things have any relevance to?

No.

Not even close.

A thing worth mentioning, the unactive ones not only might be hidden killers that want to be unnoticed, but also not very useful for the good guys. Anyone notice someone that hasn't posted at all? Braeburn, Zoop, Luigi, Authetius and Coolx. All of them have remained silent until now.

for the sake of seeing you guys try to figure stuff out, notice one of the killers decided not to kill, which even i wasnt expecting lol

also, if a killer gets into the habit of not killing that often, twilight is going to be super OP. she's borderline as it is. i might have to place some restrictions on her in future games.

Its a game bro, and obviously there is no way to pin real evidence on people this early in the game, unless we know for a fact that someone in this game really REALLY hates braeburn IRL or something, which I dont. And even then, if they were smart they wouldn't attack braeburn because everyone would think of who braeburn's enemies are. Of course they could have predicted that something like that conclusion would occur, but whatever.

Basically, just come up with evidence is how I've always played it. The weakest evidence is still evidence.

Ouker is clearly trying to spread suspicion and keep prying eyes away from his own insidious actions.

Maybe I'm doing that myself, or maybe your doing that. MAYBE WE'RE ALL DOING IT AND WE DON'T KNOW IT!

*raises hand*

I've posted a few times...

(Insert Username) Is a pony on my list of possible murderers for the following reasons:

1.) The fact that we don't have a name for this guy makes him shady

2.) I've seen him stalking a lot of forums - including this thread.

3.) I don't even know what the guy looks like or where he lives - ITS A COMPLETE MYSTERY (Everything about this guy is)!

4.) Breaking the laws of physics. ^^

5.) Practicing the Black Magic of Magnets. ^^

6.) Somehow using some sort of evil math, probably involving the division of a number by 0, to achieve a number greater than its denominator in a grade - Have you seen any 6/5 ratings on Rotten Tomatoes? NO! It's impossible, as a rating above 5 isn't even available!

Oh - and I will be doing investigations of everyone's posts and personalities on the forums, like the above, whenever I'm bored (basically always).

^^This made my day

^^This made my day

lol, join me then. I want to prove that everyone here is capable of murder, I'll be doing myself if no one else does. I have a habit of eventually voting for myself or trying to prove myself a murderer for the hell of it to see people's reactions.

u CAN voice it here, though I'd advise u try and keep ur powers/identity and your actual vote secret. Generally the murderer gets pissed if you vote for him and he knows it. I.E. if Insert really is the murderer, he could be pissed enough to kill me tonight.

How 'bout we do a PM for all of the innocent ponies so they can vote there? although RD can't know because she can kill innocent ponies by accident and that's also part of the game, and wow this is complicated

Edited by ThePinkazoid

We can't know for sure who the innocents are until they die. It does get very complex, but its part of the fun. I think all PMs and Votes are to go to Evilshy unless you are Derpy Whooves (I think Derpy Whooves can PM other players, if I recall from the rules correctly. But I do think Derpy has to PM Evil the PM as well).

in game PMs are sent to the person they are for AND me, since i want to keep up with whats going on, and because derpy's power is that, as the mail carrier, she can read other ponies mail. so ill send a copy of the PMs to her as well. so if auth wanted to PM pinkazoid, he send his message to pink AND me, and then i would send a copy to derpy. that way derpy can see the mail without being able to join the conversation and her player isnt revealed.

Edited by Evilshy

ive done a lot of things in this game that ive never seen in a game of mafia :/

this is the first game, so ill be able to balance things out for future games. i also have some more characters i havent used yet that i can put in the next one. having never played with them, im not sure how they'll work out, but i can say that discord and dr whooves are going to be weird.

i also might let players choose who they'll be, or at least choose 3 different characters and ill give them one of them.

Some reasons to suspect BlazingDawn:

1.) First, he WAS active before the first death, making him one of the more likely suspects.

The following evidence is taken off his profile:

Most Active In: Cloudsdale Colosseum

Interests: Ponies, books, gaming, music, computer science, engineering, robotics, hacking, etc?

2a.) This was copy pastaed off Wikipedia ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colosseum )

...the Colosseum was used for gladiatorial contests and public spectacles such as mock sea battles, animal hunts, executions, re-enactments of famous battles...

This clearly shows that Colosseums are used for violent acts and shows, so the fact that he is most active in the "Cloudsdale Colosseum" means he likes to witness violent acts.

2b.) It is know that humans at the age of 16, especially males, are more violent than other ages. Especially if they play violent video games, which is not stated, but popular among teenagers, so the possibility is still there.

2c.) We all know that the Everfree Forest is evil, and therefore since he lives in the Hills in the forest, he must be tainted by the evil woods himself!

2d.) He said he likes to hack! Thats an illegal act, meaning he is prone to illegal actions which may involve violence and destruction of property.

I'll update this as I find more evidence.

Edited by Authetius
  • Brohoof 1

You sure do like to accuse people, Auth. How do we know that you're not a killer who's accusing other people to protect themselves?

Isn't that part of the fun? No worries - I plan on doing a comprehensive report on myself too - and trust me, I've got a ton of dirt on myself. I think I have a post somewhere that actually describes how I would dispose of a body if I were to murder someone. But for that particular post there was a lot of context - I.E. it was specifically murdering people that would harm others/myself or their death would benefit the world as a whole. If anyone tries to pin something on me, I will fight it with evidence and context, as I have nothing else to do ATM.

(FAR FETCHED CONSPIRACY ACTIVATE!)

But as for you, braeburn. You're not completely off the hook yet. It's not unknown for the mafia to target themselves and 'miraculously saved' at the last moment. It diverts suspicion completely. How do we know that you didn't PM Evilshy and set something up along those lines?

It's true that the killers, if unclassy, will instantly try to jump the suspicion on others. Authetius is doing that in a kinda non-serious way heh.

We can't know. That's the fun point.

It's true that the killers, if unclassy, will instantly try to jump the suspicion on others. Authetius is doing that in a kinda non-serious way heh.

We can't know. That's the fun point.

Precisely - I personally didn't want to make the first accusation, but then I realized that only a stupid person would do that. Then I realized it would be a long waiting game until someone decided to go first. I only did it to get the game moving, now I'm doing it cuz I'm bored, its fun, and it gets the game moving.

And if we follow that kind of logic, I could say that that is the sort of comment that would pull the blame off of you and put it on me, making you a possible murderer. It's also possible to say that because you expect the murderer to go blame someone first, you expect them not to. It's also possible to say that I'm just a concerned and panicking citizen in the wake of the murder. But it is ALSO possible to say that I'm an insane citizen that might need to be locked up in a crazy house! But that all sprouts out of simple logic, which is not real evidence as simple logic can be bent to several means.

OK - I'm gonna be dead honest here, I was starting to take a tally of how many posts and pieces of evidence that I could turn against myself that I've made.

A good summary of my analysis is this: I tend to lean towards violent retribution, I have moments of social awkwardness that suggests that I may be insane. I also have been known to come up with random scenarios to explain why people leave the website's chat, and almost all of them result in their death. I have not made a single Character in a Roleplay that has not killed, and I have an evil alternate personality that tends to murder people in other threads on occasion... I have no defense except for some certain scenarios.

Basically I'm screwed - LOL. Please don't arrest me for my forum habits - I would never hurt a soul IRL.

I need to start looking at this thread more often, because it's getting more complicated than usual.

I'm not sure if this fingerpointing is true or not, but I do know that reading all this text makes my eyes hurt.

Some reasons to suspect BlazingDawn:

1.) First, he WAS active before the first death, making him one of the more likely suspects.

The following evidence is taken off his profile:

Most Active In: Cloudsdale Colosseum

Interests: Ponies, books, gaming, music, computer science, engineering, robotics, hacking, etc?

2a.) This was copy pastaed off Wikipedia ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colosseum )

...the Colosseum was used for gladiatorial contests and public spectacles such as mock sea battles, animal hunts, executions, re-enactments of famous battles...

This clearly shows that Colosseums are used for violent acts and shows, so the fact that he is most active in the "Cloudsdale Colosseum" means he likes to witness violent acts.

2b.) It is know that humans at the age of 16, especially males, are more violent than other ages. Especially if they play violent video games, which is not stated, but popular among teenagers, so the possibility is still there.

2c.) We all know that the Everfree Forest is evil, and therefore since he lives in the Hills in the forest, he must be tainted by the evil woods himself!

2d.) He said he likes to hack! Thats an illegal act, meaning he is prone to illegal actions which may involve violence and destruction of property.

I'll update this as I find more evidence.

OBJECTION!

Being active before the first death was being active during round 1, which is part of the game.

humans at the age of 16

I'm a pegasus. Argument invalid

Edited by BlazingDawn

I need to start looking at this thread more often, because it's getting more complicated than usual.

I'm not sure if this fingerpointing is true or not, but I do know that reading all this text makes my eyes hurt.

OBJECTION!

Being active before the first death was being active during round 1, which is part of the game.

humans at the age of 16

I'm a pegasus. Argument invalid

HA - U MESSED UP!

your one of the following:

Rainbow Dash

Fluttershy

Derpy Hooves

OR - the more likely answer is that u didn't realize thats what this info is, BUT IM GONNA STICK WITH THE FIRST PART!

• Brohoof 1

HA - U MESSED UP!

Rainbow Dash

Fluttershy

Derpy Hooves

Actually...he is me! no, not really, but you got a point there, after his first post I had the idea it was a killer or fluttershy Edited by ThePinkazoid

HA - U MESSED UP!

Rainbow Dash

Fluttershy

Derpy Hooves

OR - the more likely answer is that u didn't realize thats what this info is, BUT IM GONNA STICK WITH THE FIRST PART!

-_- I meant I'm not a human, whatever that is, but I'm a pegasus (Blazing Dawn)

Actually...he is me! no, not really, but you got a point there, after his first post I had the idea it was a killer or fluttershy

My first post as in the night 1 or day 1?

Generally the murderer gets pissed if you vote for him and he knows it. I.E. if Insert really is the murderer, he could be pissed enough to kill me tonight.

Either that, or someone else will kill you in an effort to frame Insert as the killer. :blink: