Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Mafia - Game One

Evilshy

(smiles evilly)

This is exactly what I wanted to happen. Just wait till things get moving and you have REAL evidence to go off of.

Also, I'm not setting up anything wih anypony. I am a neutral god. I may occasionally post something if I feel like it and it won't be too advantageous to anypony. Well, unless somepony gets lucky and is about to win a few rounds in :/

Also, you can post votes here and/or PM them to me. Think of it like a secret ballot. PMing me your vote is like voting secretly, posting it here is like voting and then saying "hey guys, I voted for X". Either is acceptable, either could be strategically used in several ways.

Our only lead is that Braeburn was both protected and attempted to be killed.

Our most likely case is that Braeburn is innocent.

Our only lead is that Braeburn was both protected and attempted to be killed.

Our most likely case is that Braeburn is innocent.

Remember there are more than 1 killing role, so we have no idea if he's innocent or not, but probability says he is.

Remember there are more than 1 killing role, so we have no idea if he's innocent or not, but probability says he is.

It would be maniacally suicidal to try to attempt murder on the other murderer on 1st night even. I still safely say that Braeburn is definetily innocent.

It would be maniacally suicidal to try to attempt murder on the other murderer on 1st night even. I still safely say that Braeburn is definetily innocent.

the murderers dont know who the other murderers are, so they could easily murder each other on accident.

Also their goals are different, while NMM has to kill the mane 6, Pinkie needs to kill the other mane 6, so if NMM kills all except Pinkie, Pinkie wins. <- This is an issue in balancing. And Rainbow can easily kill anyone. So currently, no one is innocent.

Edited by BlazingDawn

I'm guessing day 3 is today, right? or are we still on day 2? or are we already so advanced that we're in an unknown number of days to mankind?

Edited by Pinkazoid

Hmm... Not really an issue in balancing. NMM can also win by killing celestia (which is why I gave her double protection), and if NMM goes after the mane 6 instead, she should really try to take out pinkie first to prevent that from happening.

The real issue is how I can have celestia and rarity's automatic self protection activate without giving away who they are :/ I think i stop saying "X was targeted but was saved by celestia" and just say "X was targeted but was saved" but not say if it was innate protection or celestia saving them.

And we are on ROUND 2. I only have 1/3 required PMs. And anypony else who wants to PM me.

I'll say who was voted for and how many votes they got at the end of the round, but not who voted for who.

Still only have 1/3 PMs >_<