Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Mafia - Game One

Evilshy

But what if it was me?

I'll be honest, the moment you said you'd kill ouker, I became suspicious of you.

The fact that you'd say that outloud makes u one of a few things. 1.) A stupid murderer. 2.) A smart/stupid one trying to divert suspicion when u kill someone else. 3.) A innocent bystander merely expressing your hate for a certain someone.

Either that, or I'm attempting to prevent my own death by giving the murderers a convenient target that, upon being killed, will only serve to direct false suspicion toward myself.

Either that, or I'm attempting to prevent my own death by giving the murderers a convenient target that, upon being killed, will only serve to direct false suspicion toward myself.

while that is a brilliant plan for the time being, you will land yourself in jail or executed. Somehow I dont think thats the plan.

while that is a brilliant plan for the time being, you will land yourself in jail or executed. Somehow I dont think thats the plan.

Oh, I'm not too concerned about that.

Of course, the murderers will probably want to take out the biggest threats. I see myself as one right now. Knowing this, the murderers could also divert from killing me, making ME look like the genius behind the scene.

Oh, also, while you're not allowed to tell who you are, you are allowed to claim who you are.

If NMM doesn't hurry and kill somepony by tonight, I'll kill somepony for her. Either randomly or specifically, to mess with you guys. Also, I won't tell you if it's me doing it or the actual NMM.

Of course. Anyway, you should inform NMM about the game.

Edit to avoid doubleposting: I looked at the ponyroles once more, and now I feel dumb for even thinking that the murderers would know each other...

Edited by Ouker

soooooooooo excited. I'm expecting to die, but I'm not quite sure. Will you make a dramatic story about everyponies death? Please do, it makes it so much more fun and so hilarious if you do it right.

Trixie made sure her maid outfit was fitting correctly before putting a flowing cape and hood over herself. If it wasn't for that stupid purple unicorn, I wouldn't have to do this to feed myself she seethed. She walked onto the street and pulled the hood further down her face. As she walked quickly down the deserted sidewalk, she checked her pocket watch. 2:00 AM... Dammit, I'm going to be late. Why do these stupid ponies with maid fetishes always have to have horrible sleep schedules. she found the adress from the message she had gotten and knocked, when she discovered was unlocked. lazy ass, he won't even come to the door himself. she walked through and pulled off her cloak to reveal a skimpy maid outfit. She walked down the hall, muttering to herself.

"jerk, probably sitting on a couch, waitin for me to walk in so he can yell at me to make him a sandw-" her words were cut off when she turned the corner into the living room. A pony lay on the floor, covered in blood, with several stab wounds in his chest. His cutie mark had been cut off, and a note, written in blood, was near the body.

The cutie mark looks nice, but he didn't taste very good, so I left him here. Sorry about the mess :)

Trembling, trixie looked closer. It was her client, ouker. She stumbled back from the body. oh god, they'll think I did it... Did anypony see me walk in? Oh god oh god...

And with that, she fainted...

...And woke up an hour later. Deciding the best course of action would be to simply act like nothing had happened, she out her cloak back on and try to make her 3:30 appointment. She walked the few blocks to the next address and knocked. At first, there was no answer, and she felt a chill run down her mane. is he dead too? she was about to see if the door was unlocked when a smiling pony answered the door.

"oh good, you're here! Come join us!" he said happily. Trixie eyed him warily.

"who is 'us'? And who are you? The note didn't say..." she asked. The pony winked at her.

"names authetius. please to meet you, miss trixie."

He led her into his basement, which seemed to be full of bondage gear. A dark blue pony was tied to a table. She looked up when she saw them come down.

"oh, hey trixie. I thought I might see you here."

Trixie couldn't believe her eyes. "p-princess Luna? What are you doing here?"

Luna laughed. "seriously? We've both been working this side of town for the past year, and you didn't even know you had competition?" she turned to authetius, who was digging through a large box of whips. "hey, can you come adjust this strap?" she asked. "you know I like it tighter."

Authetius sighed. "you know, for a submissive pony, you sure are demanding."

Luna glared at him. "what, are you saying his isn't fun? Is that what you're saying? Do I not score high enough on authetius' list of good times?"

Authetius backed away, looking genuinely scared. "woah, Luna. I didn't say that, I just sai-" he stopped talking when Luna snapped the table in half. She covered herself in a veil of purple smoke, stepping out of it to reveal her in her full Alicorn glory.

"YOU MESSED WITH THE WRONG PROSTITUTE THIS TIME!" she used her magic to grab the whip from authetius' hand and strangle him with it. As he slowly asphyxiated, she yelled in his face.

"YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT, I JUST DOUBLED THE FUN. HOW MANY POINTS DO I RECIEVE NOW, BITCH?"

Authetius fell to the ground, dead. Trixie fainted once more.

(how was that, auth? Awesome and hilarious enough death? XD)

Also, there was one vote each for blazing dawn, authetius, and luigi. Auth died, but the other 2 are tied, so no imprisonment this round

ROUND 3 IS NOW STARTING

Edited by Evilshy

I LOL'D SO HARD! Thank you sir! Thank you. I'm a bit sad that it ended so soon, but I predicted it - and this is how I want to go out. Oh well, have fun, Ill keep stalking.

BTW - I wouldn't mind an attempt at resurrection from Nurse Redheart, but I'm not optimistic about that.

Edited by Authetius

(I don't think dead people should be involved in the game anymore. Just posting stuff that has nothing to do with the game, like mentioning this)