Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

They need to make a My Little Pony video game!!

flutter_shy

Yeah there are a few man made games indev, but I reckon it would be nice if there was a real game, although it would end up like that GBA My little pony game I saw, which was terrable. or so I would hope not.

Don't forget about the one for the DS... of G3. I never played that one, but it's not G4, so I never will. If they made a game, they should make it with the same love and quality and writing as the new show.

• Brohoof 1

I've got two on my phone, Applebloom's Applebucking and Rainbow Cloud Attack. The Rainbow Dash one is really neat, but it doesn't have any sounds at all. :

Fighting is Magic looks friggin amazing. I want it nnooowww! ;_;

Other than that I'm sure there will be plenty to be made with the strong community. If I ever heard of a full on MLP: FIM RPG being made I'd break down on the spot. :P

Oh and hopefully TONS of MLP mods for everything moddable!

Edited by Dizzy

there was always this gem...

http://ui29.gamefaqs..._77113_1_11.jpg

Let's remember that the company that makes the show... doesn't make the games... if there really was a licensed MLP:FIM video game... it won't be good, I can promise this...

It might be better just to leave everything to our imaginations and play lego... or something

Edited by Scootaloo

^ That's why we be thankful for the brony community and wait for them to make the perfect indie game. :P

MLP: FIM MMO plz.

Edited by Dizzy

You mean a legitimate officially licensed game made by a studio and published by a developer, to be bought and purchased with physical copies or downloaded from Steam?

The important question must then be raised: Who would make it? Or more perinently, what overlap exists between people that you would want to make it, people that would be willing to make it, and people who would want to invest in the development of a game like that.

Hasbro game studios

"we need to make a game based off of my little pony, and we are going to make sure it is only for little girls! What's that? My little pony has a large male fan base? F*** that noise! Hey you! You were in charge of G3 right? You'll be the one in charge of this game"

but I reckon it would be nice if there was a real game

Any official game will be directed toward the show's official target audience, likely with a shoestring budget and shallow gameplay that offers little in the way of redeeming features.

^ That's why we be thankful for the brony community and wait for them to make the perfect indie game. :P

MLP: FIM MMO plz.

There are already two MLP MMOs being made! http://kotaku.com/5854513/jesus-h-christ-someones-building-a-my-little-pony-mmo

As for an actually licensed 64 MLP Videogame... no please don't let this happen.

The fans make such great games on their own. Hasbro would just hand the License to some shit company and make garbage!

Unless Lauren Faust wants to try her hand in Video Game Development!

I'm trying to think of the best American Video game Developer that could even hope to make a half decent MLP game.

My guess that It'd be a DS/3DS title but I can't think of a genre it would fit nicely into.

*waits patiently for someone to make a MegaMare game*

I'd go for that. I've seen a few really good indie Megaman clones, though they end to be Japanese games with cutesy graphics. (see spoiler)

There are already two MLP MMOs being made! http://kotaku.com/58...little-pony-mmo

As for an actually licensed 64 MLP Videogame... no please don't let this happen.

The fans make such great games on their own. Hasbro would just hand the License to some shit company and make garbage!

Unless Lauren Faust wants to try her hand in Video Game Development!

I'm trying to think of the best American Video game Developer that could even hope to make a half decent MLP game.

My guess that It'd be a DS/3DS title but I can't think of a genre it would fit nicely into.

Pony MMO...

Let's not mince words. We all want to see a DS FIM RPG with the current VAs that looks like this.

Am I right?

Edited by SBaby

I'd go for that. I've seen a few really good indie Megaman clones, though they end to be Japanese games with cutesy graphics. (see spoiler)

Oh, MegaMari, y u so hard.

I don't know why I want a Megaman mod, I'm absolutely TERRIBLE at them. Now, if somepony made a MegaMare X mod...

Just saw this one.

I'd go for that. I've seen a few really good indie Megaman clones, though they end to be Japanese games with cutesy graphics.

Well, considering FIM has a cutesy look to it also, I think it would be doable.

Edited by SBaby