Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do i get my freinds to become a brony?

Roi

I have tried to explain it i showed him a video,super cool art,but still he keeps saying its stupid :(

Facts

-He's never seen Mlp and he says he will never see it :blush:

-He says it ...gay :(

-And right now hes on the trolls side :o

Someone please help....

I'm not so sure, to be honest. The friends that I told just kind of accepted, one of which is turning into a brony, actually, and the rest just push it off.

Don't know how you can "convert" someone. But honestly if they're not remotely interested in it, chances are they'll never see an episode. I told a friend of mine to watch one before he says he hates it. Now hes a brony :)

Don't force it or it will get worse. That's one thing people dont like about us is how some shove it in everyone's face. If you cant get him to watch the show or to like anything about it, then just give up.

• Brohoof 4

Kind of hard to force something like this. Personally, I'd advise you to back off from trying too hard to convert him, because he obviously has a closed mind on the subject and isn't going to open his mind up. My brother, who's not a brony, gets really ticked off whenever me and my little sister try to convert him, of course we still do it anyway because we feel that it's our job to annoy him.

I can't stress this enough, but please don't force anyone into it.

If you feel that you need to force everyone else to enjoy the show to justify you liking it, then what does that say about you?

Just bringing it up into conversation or show them a few memes, artists, music, YouTube Poops, etc. and maybe they'll want to get in on it, but don't force them.

Perhaps there are other people in your neighborhood that already enjoy it. Try reaching out to them if you feel you need a Brony friend.

• Brohoof 1

i converted two peopel using what i call the "challenge" have them watch 5 episodes and they will be a fan lol my first friend caved after the first episode and my second friend made it all the way to the 3rd before he was converted lol now that's all they do

I agree!! If he has that much hate for MLP he doesn't deserve to become part of all that is pony awesomeness!! Tell him to walk and take his attitude with him. :angry:

What is this pony baloney?? :huh:

I'am not forcing him...before i tell him i saw if you want..he watches it but says he'll never watch a full episode...I have showed him the best pardoyes but still nothing,ill just let him be. -1 BRONY FOR THE WORLD :(

I'am not forcing him...before i tell him i saw if you want..he watches it but says he'll never watch a full episode...I have showed him the best pardoyes but still nothing,ill just let him be. -1 BRONY FOR THE WORLD :(

could possibly be for the best

last thing you want it to keep trying to get him to watch an episode then he starts to ignore you :(

NO THATS NOT THE WORST!The worst is telling other pepole not to watch it ,we dont want that do we?Brb iam gonna manhunt him down and kil him we must not let him infect the others.G2G :ph34r:

This is the way.

Nah, like other have said, you cannot force people to become something, just have to accept that we are all different, some likes MLP and some will never like it.

(edited)

Let him be. If he likes the show, he'll come to it, but you shouldn't push him into something that he doesn't want to do.

Edited by Aureity

I have a friend who said he would never join the herd. He's on episode 24, last I heard.

I showed him a few EQD Drawfriends.

But never force it. If you force it, they'll hate it even more, just like sex.

And if he does give the show a try and doesn't like it, don't get on his case about him. Leave him to wallow in his pony hatred.

I have a friend who said he would never join the herd. He's on episode 24, last I heard.

I showed him a few EQD Drawfriends.

But never force it. If you force it, they'll hate it even more, just like sex.

And if he does give the show a try and doesn't like it, don't get on his case about him. Leave him to wallow in his pony hatred.

Wait, what? I believe that's rape (not that I have a problem with it) I just wouldn't call it sex anymore.

Sorry to say but your friend can't be converted in that stage of troll. If he wasn't you should start taking about interesting things and telling him to read cupcakes, that's how I converted half of 11th grade.