Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP abridged official auditions(episode 2-6)

Skullbuster

Any new news? Or did you finish the first episode?

well. LRP is putting the episode together, hes a much better editor than i am, and according to him, its at least halfway done...i think

So it's a parody?

eeyup

• 1 month later...

well...with the recent departure of our good friend finest/rose/yuki...we might need replacement voices, if you would like a role currently taken by finest, please say so

but be warned, when finest comes back, he will retake control of those roles

Well, chances are he'll be back soon enough... I mean, how soon are you actually planning on making the thing?

well, the first episode is still being put togheter, progress has really slowed, compared to what it used to be

check the the first post for voice requirements

well...with the recent departure of our good friend finest/rose/yuki...we might need replacement voices, if you would like a role currently taken by finest, please say so

but be warned, when finest comes back, he will retake control of those roles

BULLLLL SHIIIIIIT.

I worked hard for those voices.

Just because I left does not mean I am not an actor >.>

BULLLLL SHIIIIIIT.

I worked hard for those voices.

Just because I left does not mean I am not an actor >.>

im sorry, :( you made it seem like youd be gone for awhile so...im sorry please dont hurt me...

Hey hey hey,

Came here from your PM last night, is there anything you had in mind for me or were you just generally canvassing? ^^

I'd like to help out where I can, although I obviously can't do the main characters on account of them being taken already and on account of me being British.

But I could help out with the background poines/anything else you fancied doing ^^

Meeps! x

Hey hey hey,

Came here from your PM last night, is there anything you had in mind for me or were you just generally canvassing? ^^

I'd like to help out where I can, although I obviously can't do the main characters on account of them being taken already and on account of me being British.

But I could help out with the background poines/anything else you fancied doing ^^

Meeps! x

Well, the PM was send because I was afraid one of my major voice actors was leaving so I jumped th r gun a little, but background ponies are always needed, I'll check my scripts and see where I could squeeze you in, I don't know when we will get another script out, but always keep on the look out when new roles become available

Well, the PM was send because I was afraid one of my major voice actors was leaving so I jumped th r gun a little, but background ponies are always needed, I'll check my scripts and see where I could squeeze you in, I don't know when we will get another script out, but always keep on the look out when new roles become available

Nah it's okay ^^ I'm not fussed :3 wherever you need me just give me a PM x3