Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP abridged official auditions(episode 2-6)

Skullbuster

Aww, saw this too late :(

Not to toot my horn, but I have a really great, over the top British accent. I can also do French, Russian, Asian, sort of German, sort of Indian, and I also have other weird accents that I don't really know how to categorize :/

I like doing impressions. If you watch littlekuribohs stuff, (yu gi oh abridged, naruto comedy fandub spoof series show) I have pretty much all of those voices down (except maybe Joey and normal yugi. I can do pharaoh yugi just fine) so if you need anything like that, say so.

I don't currently have a working microphone, but I could pretty easily get one if you want to hear any of my voices. I can do recordings now, but they'd all be from my camera or Itouch, so they'd be pretty low quality :(

We only have the characters from the first episode down, but we will be needing voice for characters like Gilda, Trixie, Sweetie Belle,

Scootaloo, Zecora, Discord etc :)

We also need background ponies :) Since we'll need a Big Mac for the 4th episode auditioning for him would be best, but we don't have our scripting done that far.

I will be sure to PM you when a voice is needed and give you the details then :)

SB and I would like to personally thank you for your generous offer :D ! ~

lol i cant do any of those but if you guys ever need "Roger" froum Doug.. .E-40 (the rapper) The halo annoucer guy, over the top wacky (kinda like ego raptors stuff) , or a generic black guy voice im your guy xD

When we progress further and need more voice I will personally pm you to submit an audition :) ~

thank you so much for considering doing a voice for us :)

• Brohoof 1

Aww, saw this too late :( Not to toot my horn, but I have a really great, over the top British accent. I can also do French, Russian, Asian, sort of German, sort of Indian, and I also have other weird accents that I don't really know how to categorize :/ I like doing impressions. If you watch littlekuribohs stuff, (yu gi oh abridged, naruto comedy fandub spoof series show) I have pretty much all of those voices down (except maybe Joey and normal yugi. I can do pharaoh yugi just fine) so if you need anything like that, say so. I don't currently have a working microphone, but I could pretty easily get one if you want to hear any of my voices. I can do recordings now, but they'd all be from my camera or Itouch, so they'd be pretty low quality :(

well, i was planning on celestia having a russian accent, ill keep you in mind

We are going to use that right? Since I'm not really speaking in that one =P Unless you want me to be doing the random background comments like "Marry me Fluttershy" or stuff like that?

yeah that would be fine

and hayze, ill probably start recording tommarrow, but if i get a new computer for christmas, ill restart

Scratch that, ill record tommarow, my laptop mic is crap, and plus I'll be getting a new mic for Christmas any way

as of now there are no time restrictions, to send in your voice, upload it to youtube and list ist as unlisted, then send the link to me

Auditions for episode 2 characters are now being accepted

Oh hayze, have you recorded yet? You said you would do it the 27th, just wondering, I can't wait to hear your recording

I haven't sorry...there is complications with me getting home atm, I should be arriving some time around the 30th.

I am terribly sorry :(

It's ok, well that's Friday, I still might be able to finish this thing by the end of the break, if anyone doesn't send me in their lines by the 31st I will send you a message reminding you

Well crap, we'll it's been nice having you, but this changes everything....

Rainbow dashes voice is up for grabs and will probably need a new voice requirement

I would say that the new VA for Rainbow should sound like a dramatic end-of-world religious nut.