Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Sega Thread

QueenChrysalis

You drew that? it's really good.

Even though it's the only humanized Rogue I've seen, it's quality probably makes it one of the best out there.

Good job discordian :D

I didn't draw it, I can't draw worth ****. lol

I just browse DA a lot so I find a lot of great pictures, this being one of them I found in someone's faves.

Sure as hell wish I could draw like that though, that'd be awesome.

Oh. Heeh...

I swear to celestia, everyone must think I'm an idiot. ;~;

I can't draw either. You're probably better than me though, so dont bash yourself too harshly.

On the brightside, at least you're good at browsing deviantart c:

VERY VERY much worth it. It is the best Sonic game since [insert favorite part of the Sonic series here]

Though it's better for one who knows all the levels and sees all the references it makes you can still definitely enjoy it without being a Sonic fan. Hell, it might turn you into one. :P

VERY VERY much worth it. It is the best Sonic game since [insert favorite part of the Sonic series here]

Though it's better for one who knows all the levels and sees all the references it makes you can still definitely enjoy it without being a Sonic fan. Hell, it might turn you into one. :P

Eh I don't think so if I'm not a Sonic fan now I probably won't be ;)

If you've never played it, play Sonic 2. That'll make you a fan.

I may have played it, I know I played some of the older Sonic games that were included with that game that had all the Sega games :P

I didn't remember the names but I messed around with a few of the old Sonics.

Which were the games you said you've played? Heroes and what else? You really should try several Sonic games throughout the series. They never stay the same longer than a few games so even if you don't like Heroes, you can try Generations, Rush, Adventure, Black Knight and Riders and get entirely different games. They all play so different you can't play any single Sonic game and judge the entire series from it.