Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Your Favorite Mario Game

i have only played one mario game so.. Mario kart for me(the one for switch if there are more) it can be pretty fun if you have the right company to play with

Yoshi's Island (SNES) is my favorite Mario game. I remember spending a lot of evenings on that game when I was a kid. The final boss battle with Bowser charging towards the screen was epic! The final boss music was awesome too. Super Mario World is a very close 2nd favorite.

• Brohoof 2

23 minutes ago, Phosphor270 said:

Yoshi's Island (SNES) is my favorite Mario game. I remember spending a lot of evenings on that game when I was a kid. The final boss battle with Bowser charging towards the screen was epic! The final boss music was awesome too. Super Mario World is a very close 2nd favorite.

Used to be mine too (twice, I guess, given when I revisited it after getting onto the internet, I got to check online FAQs and find out the extra, secret levels, and of course how you kill the Big Boos)

Awed by Oddessy though; I think thats my new favorite :)

• Brohoof 1

Damn, that question is hard. Mario is full of games that are some good shit, that it’s hard to pick one. What I can tell you is that The Thousand Years Door, Mario World, SMB3, Super Princess Peach, Paper Mario, Bowser Inside Story, and Mario Odyssey are among the best Mario has to offer

1 hour ago, Steve Piranha said:

Damn, that question is hard. Mario is full of games that are some good shit, that it’s hard to pick one. What I can tell you is that The Thousand Years Door, Mario World, SMB3, Super Princess Peach, Paper Mario, Bowser Inside Story, and Mario Odyssey are among the best Mario has to offer

Wow. I didn't think I would meet another person who had fun with Super Princess Peach.

All the games you mentioned are my favorites too!

8 hours ago, Will Guide said:

Wow. I didn't think I would meet another person who had fun with Super Princess Peach.

All the games you mentioned are my favorites too!

For real, I wasn’t expecting it to be much better than New Super Mario Bros, but it was

Six years later definitely still Paper Mario, and Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door. I prefer the RPGs over the platformers. Although if I had to give favorite platformers that would be Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island and Super Mario Sunshine. Odyssey is in third.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...