Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you date your gender-swapped self?

Doctor XFizzle

460 users have voted

1. 1. Would you date your gender-swapped self?

• Yes, completely identical, just the opposite sex
    • Yes, but with a few altered personality traits
    • No
    • I haven't got a clue (...winter wrap-up! winter wrap-up! Let's finish our holiday cheer...)

I'd rather not date myself. The closest thing I'd want to dating myself would be to have someone like me as a friend so that way I can at least relate to someone.

My thoughts exactly :) ~

There a difference between mature and whatever he is.

Haha, well, let's be nice to everypony now :) ~

lol I'm not exactly confident about that. First of all, I don't exactly go anywhere. Second, when I'm at work or something and do see someone I'm interested in (purely based on looks, of course) I don't have the courage to ask them out cuz I'm always afraid of the answer "I already have a boyfriend"

I can do rejection, it's that particular answer that would make me embarrassed. Plus I've heard that asking someone out who doesn't even know who you are is a bad thing so that makes it worse. -_-

Well that's just something you're going to need to get over, there's no trouble just asking.

It is better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all. ~

lol I'm not exactly confident about that. First of all, I don't exactly go anywhere. Second, when I'm at work or something and do see someone I'm interested in (purely based on looks, of course) I don't have the courage to ask them out cuz I'm always afraid of the answer "I already have a boyfriend"

I can do rejection, it's that particular answer that would make me embarrassed. Plus I've heard that asking someone out who doesn't even know who you are is a bad thing so that makes it worse. -_-

Aggh, I know your pain. My lack of confidence absolutely kills me most of the time, compared with being heavily naturally shy and it's quite depressing. :s

Edited by Dizzy

My thoughts exactly :) ~

Haha, well, let's be nice to everypony now :) ~

Well that's just something you're going to need to get over, there's no trouble just asking.

Oh you don't know that I am his ex?

LOL!

I live with him still @_@

Would I date me gender-swapped self...

I really don't know what my gender-swapped self would be like. She certainly wouldn't be exactly the same as me, but if she were kind and generous with a with a fairly nice amount of friendly, then I might give it a shot. If she had the exact same personality of me, she would easily be a great friend. But could a greater relationship emerge from that friendship? I haven't a clue.

By the way, Where is the "I Haven't a clue" button up there?

Edited by Klopp

Oh you don't know that I am his ex?

LOL!

I live with him still @_@

No, I did not know that Star, haha

and you live together?

that's a little odd for exes,

I suggest ending that

it creates problems for any on coming relationships ~ :)

Aggh, I know your pain. My lack of confidence absolutely kills me most of the time, compared with being heavily naturally shy and it's quite depressing. :s

Awwh Dizzy :(

I was really shy when I was younger :(

it's something I really had to work on, I put effort into my looks,

when you love yourself inside and out, you will naturally gain confidence

good luck ~

once you love yourself, someone will naturally fall in love with you .

Edited by Shankveld
  • Brohoof 1

seeing as I am misantropic, It would be theo nly one I could trust enough. Ok, Im not really misantropic, but yes, I would. just because I love myself. I would date myself even it it wasnt R63'd... totally.

but yes, I would. As for discussions/arguements, I have an arguing nature. even with the same exact mind we would probably disagree just of principle. not to mention, my mom would go craazy trying to argue with two of me. FUN!!!!!

Also I'm a genious, and two of me means double the genious, which in turn means we will invent time trevel. dont ask why, it just is that way.

Edited by Flutterfry

Yes, with differences.

I quote Men In Black:

J: "It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all."

K: "...Try it."

Would I date me gender-swapped self...

I really don't know what my gender-swapped self would be like. She certainly wouldn't be exactly the same as me, but if she were kind and generous with a with a fairly nice amount of friendly, then I might give it a shot. If she had the exact same personality of me, she would easily be a great friend. But could a greater relationship emerge from that friendship? I haven't a clue.

By the way, Where is the "I Haven't a clue" button up there?

Added lol.

Also I'm a genious, and two of me means double the genious, which in turn means we will invent time trevel. dont ask why, it just is that way.

A 'genius' who misspells genius ~ that's got to be some kind of irony x)

*travel

*don't

*time travel was proven to be impossible

Edited by Shankveld

Everyone knows a genius cant spell for his/her life. and how is time travel proven to be impossible if I may ask?

Anyone done substantial testing yet? :P

Well, I am probably not a genius, rather just fairly intelligent, but I still have no sense of spelling, grammar or sentence structure :(

EDIT: And I sound like I am bragging... sorry about that.

Edited by Flutterfry

I voted yes, with a couple differences. First off, I'd prefer that the theoretical Zoopette not go for buzz cuts, like I do. :huh:

As a borderline(?) narcissist*, I think it would be a match made in heaven.

*...hey, at least I'm willing to admit it.

• Brohoof 1

Everyone knows a genius cant spell for his/her life. and how is time travel proven to be impossible if I may ask?

Anyone done substantial testing yet? :P

Well, I am probably not a genius, rather just fairly intelligent, but I still have no sense of spelling, grammar or sentence structure :(

EDIT: And I sound like I am bragging... sorry about that.

I saw in it the new maybe a month ago

go look it up and read the entire article,

but scientist proved it impossible ~

*google is your friend

:)

Without sounding conceited (*cough* Trixie), I'd love to date myself. We'd both know what we'd want out of the relationship and boundary lines will always be in check. Though, it'd be nice having somepony that has the same core interests, but peppered with their own unique personality.

I'm going to have to say no. Too many horrible, horrible things would happen if I got with myself. Horrible for me, horrible for the world, horrible for everybody XD