Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you date your gender-swapped self?

Doctor XFizzle

461 users have voted

1. 1. Would you date your gender-swapped self?

• Yes, completely identical, just the opposite sex
    • Yes, but with a few altered personality traits
    • No
    • I haven't got a clue (...winter wrap-up! winter wrap-up! Let's finish our holiday cheer...)

I'm the only person I know who really understands me, so that would be a big plus. But, I'd annoy myself to no end, and it'll be better to be with someone who's not led an identical life. It'll be good to have one of me as a casual friend though. So yes to friend, no to date.

However, with a few altered traits, I might give it a go....

• 9 months later...

Nothing could drive me into a deep depression faster than looking my insecurities in the face every day, or mortify me more than knowing there's another person in the world containing all of the memories that I carry around. Not if I was the last man on Earth would I do that.

• Brohoof 1

I'd know everything about me, it would be quite boring. Not to mention i have to admit I can be really annoying and a pain to deal with sometimes..

Plus it would just be very.. awkward.

No, not just because it would be weird, but that kind of relationship would being boring and dull because you share all of the same interests. You would probably not try anything new, and that doesn't sound like a relationship I would want to get into.

Uhhhhhhh no, first off I am 6 feet tall and weigh 350 pounds and have been told that I have the build of a football player though I make a decent enough looking guy I would seriously make one hell of an ugly woman. It would be a little too close to incest for my taste, I would basically be dating someone who would be my twin sister so eeeeewwww. Although my temper is not nearly as bad as it used to be it can still be pretty nasty and when I lose it it is not a pretty sight so I don't even want to imagine that multiplied when she gets her monthly visitor.

Well, I don't date, so... Yeah. I also think it'd be kind of boring to date myself, because usually, I'm a very boring person. And I'm super messy. I don't mind a mess, as long as it's made by me. When somebody else makes a mess, it irritates me.

I voted for both Yes's. An identical gender-swap might be a tad on the boring side but I think I'd still enjoy her. Either way, I get somebody to play video games with and sing Disney songs in the shower with. And honestly, that's a major plus for me.

this topic is tough to reply to. hmmmm... i honestly dont think i would, just because i wouldnt want to be with someone whos too much like me. my flaws are mine, and i wouldnt want someone with the same flaws. id want my partner to have strengths and weakness that mesh with my own, and vice versa.

im still on the fence though.... hot chick version of me who goes offroad, shoots guns, plays video games and watches MLP? i cant decide.

Yes but some different trates...

Ok let's take a look at me for a sec...

Awesome, cool, computer nerd, fast, good looking, and a mind full of rule 34... XD

And me as a femail... Would probably be the exact same as me.... Some different looks and stuff... But still with a mind full of rule 34...

That would be an easy bang...

Yah I know... I'm a pervert... XD

Knowing myself and what I'm like, most defiantly...NOT!

I have a hard enough time coming to terms with my own disability, I would have stuff all of a chance of dealing with another person's disability...